- The Dustop Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to behind the cab
- Delivers serious protection against dust, paw marks and scrapes
- Compact size makes your Dustop Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop Cab Forward Cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop Cab Forward Cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Your Covercraft Dustop Cab Forward Cover comes in tan
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Backed by a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor truck cover that's easy to store, custom-made for your vehicle and specially sized to fit the most vulnerable part of your rig-from the front bumper to behind the cabin. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop Cab Forward Cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers. Plus, its compact size makes this cover simple to put on and it won't eat up your storage space.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop Cab Forward Cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. Best of all, your Dustop Cab Forward Cover is available in tan, and is backed by a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Dustop Cab Forward to Bumper Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Salvatore D (Upland, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Aug 27, 2007 4:17 PM
Love the very soft material. Quality fit. Kind looks funky on the truck not having everything covered and next time I will get the full cover. This is definately not for outside use but if you keep your nice ride in the garage or under a carport, this cover is perfect.
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?