- The Multibond Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to the cargo bed
- Delivers serious protection against harsh heat, punishing UV radiation and freezing snow
- Compact size makes your Multibond Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and mild outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Multibond's mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Your Covercraft Multibond Cab Forward Cover is made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath this truck cover
- This truck cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Multibond Cab Forward Cover carries a 2-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
For indoor or mild outdoor use, Covercraft's Multibond Cab Forward Cover covers all the standard vehicle protection bases without cramping your space. Unlike a bulky full-sized truck cover, it wraps around the most vulnerable part of your truck-from the front bumper to the back of the cockpit. Once on, it defends against heat, moisture and dust.
Because it uses a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your truck. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Multibond Cab Forward Cover keeps the elements out while still allowing trapped heat and moisture to escape. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Multibond Cab Forward Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Multibond Cab Forward Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Multibond Cab Forward to Bumper Cover Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas K (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Sep 18, 2016 4:54 PM
This is my second cover just like this. My first one lasted 4 years and finally fell apart. I just want to keep the dirt off and the sun from baking my paint and interior. This is a perfect cover for that. It's a perfect fit and is the cheapest I could find. I have other covers for more expensive cars that are thicker and will last longer, but this was half the price and all that I needed. I will buy another just like it in four more years.
Reviewed by John B (Sequim, WA) — Jan 21, 2016 5:50 PM
very difficult to install and remove. Bought in advance of foul weather, and after one use (after the 30 days warranty), found out I cannot return it, or even get an exchange or store credit. I'll not purchase from this company again because of their return policy.
Reviewed by Gary Y (HONOLULU, HI) — Oct 19, 2015 10:38 PM
Nice fit and easy to put on, however the material quality is quite thin for a cover that costs $140.00. Only time will tell if it will survive the weather.
Reviewed by Henry A (El Segundo, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Aug 26, 2015 10:45 AM
I only gave a four star rating because i have only had it for the past two weeks and two weeks I feel is not long enough give it a different rating of five. My experience with AutoAnything has been nothing but positive from placing my order to receiving it in the mail. The quality seems good and the fit is excellent. So so far very happy with it. We'll see as time goes on.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?