- The Noah Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to behind the cab
- Delivers serious protection against harsh heat, punishing sun and freezing snow
- Compact size makes your Noah Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- The Covercraft Noah Cab Forward Cover is made in the USA of lightweight 4.45 oz./sq. yd. Kimberly-Clark fabric that offers good impact resistance
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or truck cover storage bag
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Noah Cab Forward Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Let Noah hold an umbrella over your rig. An excellent outdoor/indoor truck cover, Covercraft's Noah Cab Forward Cover blocks the most exposed area on your vehicle-from the front bumper back to the beginning of the cargo bed. Though compact, you still get the same protection of a full-sized truck cover, only without all the bulk.
Covercraft's Noah Cab Forward Cover's innovative tri-layer design works three times as hard to protect your rig. An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water yet is vapor-porous, employing microscopic pinholes too small for water and dust but big enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Cab Forward Cover boasts an impressive 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Noah Cab Forward to Bumper Cover Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by charles h (HINESVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2013 4:26 AM
The cover was ordered in a week I recieved it. The cover fitted the Ram perfect. it took just minutes to install it only, by my self. It isn't my first truck cover. I purchased one for my F-150 last year also a perfect fit, no complants.
Reviewed by Blaze R (Solon, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 30, 2011 8:02 AM
I just received my Cover and it fits perfectly. It was very easy to install. I bought this to keep the snow and ice off of the vehicle this winter. Unfortunately the manufacturer cautions that if freezing occurs following a rain the product may stick to the vehicle, so until the temps drop down below freezing, I probably won't use the cover. I also purchased the gust guard as it gets pretty breezy here. The installation of that product on my Tundra was less than straight forward. The rope that is included isn't long enough to span the width of my truck, so I've have to adapt using bungy cords. Overall, I am pleased with the cover.
Reviewed by Alfred U (Saddlebrooke, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Dec 07, 2011 8:56 PM
The cover is a made with a quality material. I ordered additional tie downs with plastic clamps. They are not worth the time to install them. The manufacturer should have put additional supported holes so that the cover could be secured without using cheap clamps which will not hold. The holes used to attached the cable lock would do the job. If I had known I would have taken the cover to a canvas shop and had eyelets installed. As it is the wind tore the cover because the clamps did not hold. The manufacturer saved a few dollars and made the cover an inferior product. Everything else about the cover is of good quality. Too bad it was short changed by cutting corners.
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?