- The Covercraft Tan Flannel Cab Cooler is custom-made to fit your pickup or SUV's exact year, make and model
- Specially designed to cover just your cab to block out harsh UV rays and insulate against wintry frost
- Lined with flannel, the Covercraft Tan Flannel Cab Cooler is super-soft and paint-friendly
- The Tan Flannel Cab Cooler uses cotton-based fabrics that breathe efficiently, freeing all heat and moisture
- Though it's an indoor cover, the Tan Flannel Cab Cooler is still water, rotting and mildew-resistant
- Installs in minutes using a secure hook and loop strapping system
- The light tan fabric keeps your interior cooler because it does not absorb heat
- Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Cab Cooler is backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether you're parked at the mall, at the office or on the street, you can be sure that your Tan Flannel Cab Cooler has your pickup or SUV covered against punishing UV rays and freezing frost. The Covercraft Tan Flannel Cab Cooler boasts heavy woven poly-cotton material for superior coverage that's custom-fitted for your exact year, make and model.
With its cotton-based fabric, the Tan Flannel Cab Cooler is fully breathable to allow heat and moisture to escape. Its soft-flannel surface babies your finish for worry-free long-term use. Plus, its ultra-compact size leaves a small footprint when stored away.
Though it's an indoor cover, Covercraft still designs the Tan Flannel Cab Cooler to be water, rotting and mildew-resistant. Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Cab Cooler comes in light tan, and it's backed by a 2-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Tan Flannel Cab Cooler Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thomas S (Needles, CA) — Jul 18, 2008 2:51 PM
The cover I purchased is for an F-250 crew cab. I own an F-150 crew cab. I bought this cover because Covercraft doesn't make a Cab Cooler for the F-150 crew cab. The cover is a bit large but acceptable for my truck. I prefer the flannel cover for sun protection because it does not turn into a fine dust as it ages. The non-woven fabrics all seem to have this problem. This cover fabric is heavy & does a fine job of blocking the sun here in Needles, Ca.
Covercraft Tan Flannel Cab Cooler
- Ships Between 1/14 - 1/16
- What Do You Drive?