- Covercraft's Evolution 4 Cab Cooler is custom-made to fit over your specific vehicle's cabin
- Blocks out harsh UV rays as well as that pesky morning time frost
- Your Evolution 4 Cab Cooler slips on easy and securely using an innovative hook and loop strap system
- Full cockpit coverage for both regular and extended cab trucks, as well as SUVs
- Advanced Evolution 4 fabric can take almost anything the elements dish out—nothing short of a tornado will do it harm
- Water-repellant, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution 4's thicker fabric protects your windows, windshield and roof from bumps
- Available in a variety of colors
- Your Evolution 4 Cab Cooler comes with a 4-year warranty
Whether you're at work, at the mall or parked out on the street, the intelligent design of Covercraft's Evolution 4 Cab Cooler safeguards your cockpit from harsh UV rays and wintry frost. Rather than covering your whole vehicle, the Evolution 4 Cab Cooler is custom-fitted to ride right over your cabin. Simple to install, this ingenious cover securely mounts using a sturdy hook and loop system and is small enough to bring along wherever you go.
Cut from a 4-layer space-age fabric, the Evolution 4's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield.
Made with pride in the USA, it comes with a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Cab Cooler Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory F (WESTMINSTER, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Jun 29, 2015 8:14 PM
It's large for an extended cab. The place that wrap around the mirrors need to be set back so that the cover ca over all the windshield without pulling up (even with wipers on top of cover
Reviewed by PHILLIP S (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Oct 04, 2012 5:45 PM
The product showed up in good shape, no damage to anything. I am sure that I am sure that i'm not the first customer to suggest the installation of grommets to attach cable, bungee, or rope to secure cover.
Reviewed by Karl S (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 03, 2011 1:05 AM
I love the cover - it helps protect the cab. We added looped on each corner with nylon rope to more securely keep the cover on. The Velcro was not sufficient when a breeze or wind came up. I bought my first cover a few years ago and have used it for three different trucks.
Reviewed by Chad B (O Fallon, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Mar 24, 2011 5:51 AM
Works great. Saves the interior of my truck during the hot summer days. I even use it in winter to help remove snow. One tip: don't use in icing conditions. My old one froze to the truck and I had to rip it to get it off; hence the reason I bought this one!
Reviewed by Jeff S (Capitola, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 28, 2008 8:54 AM
A good level of protection for interior from suns rays. Cab much cooler on hot days. Easy to install and folds up well to carry.
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- indoor car cover soft lining
- audi tt cockpit cover
- covercraft truck covers
- weathershield hp review
- outdoor jeep cover
- car covers jaguar
- half truck covers
- ford f150 bed liners
- mini cooper cover
- mustang indoor car cover
- custom rubber mats for cars
- tents for the back of pickup trucks
- truck bed rails caps