- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover offers good indoor/outdoor protection at a stellar price
- Custom-stitched to fit the exact contours of your year, make and model vehicle
- Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Covers utilize reliable Block-It 380 fabric in a 3-layer design
- Weighs almost half as much as similar car covers for easier covering and removal
- Top layer naturally resists moisture, acid rain, pollutants, sap and bird droppings for light outdoor use
- The Block-It 380 Car Cover's middle layer filters dust and other airborne pollutants that eat paint-ideal for garage or carport storage
- Fully breathable, allowing air circulation that dries a wet cover quickly and prevents under-cover heat buildup
- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover faithfully retains its tailored shape over time-won't shrink or stretch
- Held tight to your auto by integrated bottom-edge elastic
- Covercraft Car Covers employ grommets for a cable lock for most vehicles
- Available in a rich Taupe color
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty
The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover helps your finish brave indoor and outdoor elements with a new and unique material that naturally rejects enemies of your paint. And, it weighs almost half as much as similar covers, making the Block-It 380 easy for you to use.
The 3 layers of the Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover fabric work as a dynamic paint-protecting team. The top layer halts moisture, pollutants, sap and more for light outdoor use. The underside layer breathes naturally, allowing airflow to reduce heat and help keep the cover dry. And, the middle layer filters paint-eating dust particles, keeping the luster in your auto for years to come.
Because it's a Covercraft Car Cover, you can count on the Block-It 380 to fit flawlessly and last. It's custom-stitched to your vehicle and will not shrink or stretch. Covercraft even stands behind your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Block-It 380 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
311 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray S (Huntington Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Tuesday at 12:33 PM
I have had two of these for my two cars. Both had to be replaced at 2 years. The sun eats them up. I live in a mobile home and the cars are under a car port. They both get afternoon sun. I try to rotate the cars so both sides get exposed evenly. But, after two years, they start to rot out. The company has replaced both of them once. Now, I just purchased a new one for my big car. I will have to replace the small car cover in another year I'm sure.Still a great cover for the money.
Reviewed by Larry F (McCook, NE) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Jul 22, 2016 8:55 PM
This cover fits well, is easy to put on and remove, looks great and easy to care for. Best bang for the buck.
Reviewed by lawrence b (Landrum, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti G37 — Jul 18, 2016 6:12 AM
I have one of these covers already on my 68 chevelle. fits perfect. I ordered this cover for my g37. I was not disappointed it also fits perfect. It arrived in less than a week. I used the extra grommet in the back lower edge. Under the bumper in the rear there is a shipping loop. That made it perfect for a short cable lock I found on amazon. The lock is not so much for theft but in case of wind. the chevelle cover is inside so I cant speak for outside longevity. the infiniti will be outside.
Reviewed by Brennan S (HONOLULU, HI) — Jun 25, 2016 1:29 PM
Great car cover. Fits like a glove. Elastic front & back helps the fit. Did need to paint a stripe on the front so I could tell which is the front. It is marked but not clearly.
Ships Between 8/04 - 8/08
- What Do You Drive?