- For powerful moisture and UV protection and superior fade resistance, slip into Covercraft’s Ultratect Car Cover
- Completely custom sized to fit your year, make and model
- Solution-dyed fabric for maximum color retention that won’t transfer to your paintjob
- Treated with HydroMax inside and out to repel water while remaining fully breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Car Cover intensely strong and blocks more moisture
- Your Ultratect Car Cover can stand up to intense UV rays
- Forget about sag—the anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight fabric is easy to install and machine washable and dryable
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Your Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover doesn't just keep your ride looking showroom new-this cutting-edge fabric retains its sharp looks longer than other materials. Each cover is stitched together using solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabrics, the most fade-resistant you can find! Every single thread is dyed from the inside out, not just on its surface. This advanced coloring process leaves your Ultratect Car Cover fully fade resistant.
Along with retaining its color longer, the Ultratect Car Cover also delivers superior outdoor protection against water and UV rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and morning dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight car cover blocks against even the harshest sun exposure.
Never one-size-fits-all, Covercraft custom tailors the Ultratect Car Cover for a form fit on your ride. Plus, this tight cover holds its shape longer than most and won't get baggy. You even get a solid 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover Customer Reviews
129 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave M (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Porsche 911 — Apr 18, 2015 10:07 PM
I put the new car cover on and the fit was perfect. It looks great. I thought it was a great cover for a reasonable price. I've already bought another one. I will be ordering one soon for my truck!
Reviewed by John M (Cupertino, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Mar 11, 2015 1:50 PM
I've purchased 6 Weathershield HP or HD covers for various cars. While they are light weight and you can easily hose off dirt, they all have had the stitching fail within weeks of the warranty expiring. Actually, one failed before the warranty expired and I got a new cover. After spending time re-sewing the stitching, the fabric would fail 6-10 months later. I chat'ed with a rep at AutoAnything. She recommended the Ultratect material. It -IS- more sturdy. We'll see how it holds up.
Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover
- Ships Between 5/11 - 5/13
- What Do You Drive?