- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- For powerful moisture and UV protection and superior fade resistance, slip into Covercraft’s Ultratect Car Cover
- Completely custom sized to fit your year, make and model
- Solution-dyed fabric for maximum color retention that won’t transfer to your paintjob
- Treated with HydroMax inside and out to repel water while remaining fully breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Car Cover intensely strong and blocks more moisture
- Your Ultratect Car Cover can stand up to intense UV rays
- Forget about sag—the anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight fabric is easy to install and machine washable and dryable
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Your Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover doesn't just keep your ride looking showroom new-this cutting-edge fabric retains its sharp looks longer than other materials. Each cover is stitched together using solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabrics, the most fade-resistant you can find! Every single thread is dyed from the inside out, not just on its surface. This advanced coloring process leaves your Ultratect Car Cover fully fade resistant.
Along with retaining its color longer, the Ultratect Car Cover also delivers superior outdoor protection against water and UV rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and morning dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight car cover blocks against even the harshest sun exposure.
Never one-size-fits-all, Covercraft custom tailors the Ultratect Car Cover for a form fit on your ride. Plus, this tight cover holds its shape longer than most and won't get baggy. You even get a solid 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Ultratect Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by THOMAS B (Lakewood, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 BMW 5-Series — Aug 10, 2017 10:11 PM
Purchased an Ultratect cover for our Jeep a couple of years ago - liked it much better than the Weathershield covers we were using - it seems just a bit more substantial and seems to fade less - so we went ahead and purchased another Ultratect cover for our BMW.
Reviewed by Robert F (WAYZATA, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Audi TT — Jul 01, 2017 4:19 AM
Very easy to cover car and fits perfectly. Biggest qualm is that it did not keep car dry during storm and dirt was able to get through even to the convertible top. I would not recommend to other car lovers for the $$$, I would hope there is better covers out there.
Reviewed by Edgar M (DEERFIELD BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 30, 2016 9:37 AM
This is our second Ultratect and fifth Covercraft cover. I like this one compared to my Weathershield covers as it is a little heavier and seems more durable. The fabric is soft and the seams appear to have a heavier thread than the Weathershield covers. We'll see how it stands up to the Florida sun on our Subaru Crosstrek.
Ships Between 8/30 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?