- For powerful moisture and UV protection and superior fade resistance, slip into Covercraft’s Ultratect Car Cover
- Completely custom sized to fit your year, make and model
- Solution-dyed fabric for maximum color retention that won’t transfer to your paintjob
- Treated with HydroMax inside and out to repel water while remaining fully breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Car Cover intensely strong and blocks more moisture
- Your Ultratect Car Cover can stand up to intense UV rays
- Forget about sag—the anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight fabric is easy to install and machine washable and dryable
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Your Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover doesn't just keep your ride looking showroom new-this cutting-edge fabric retains its sharp looks longer than other materials. Each cover is stitched together using solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabrics, the most fade-resistant you can find! Every single thread is dyed from the inside out, not just on its surface. This advanced coloring process leaves your Ultratect Car Cover fully fade resistant.
Along with retaining its color longer, the Ultratect Car Cover also delivers superior outdoor protection against water and UV rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and morning dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight car cover blocks against even the harshest sun exposure.
Never one-size-fits-all, Covercraft custom tailors the Ultratect Car Cover for a form fit on your ride. Plus, this tight cover holds its shape longer than most and won't get baggy. You even get a solid 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey K (Clovis, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Mercury Sable — Saturday at 12:10 PM
I previously had 2 Block-it 380 car covers from a different company. While I liked the fit of the Block-it and how well it breathed, they began to tear and disintegrate after 2 years. The Ultratect cover is a fabric, very good looking, and fits nice and tight. It's more difficult to install/remove but once you figure it out it's fine. Only had this for a month so we'll see about the longevity of this cover in due time. So far, I love this cover.
Reviewed by Ryan C (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Celica — Jul 25, 2015 11:47 AM
The cover fits great on my 2004 Toyota Celica. I use two sets of wind straps because it is very windy where I live. The cover stays on and fits tight overall. I hope it lasts!
Reviewed by Nathan C (HONOLULU, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Jul 23, 2015 3:55 PM
I am fairly happy with this car cover. The material is very different from my last cover, which was a NOAH. This one is definitely harder to handle in windy conditions as it is a good deal lighter and less bulky. It seems to be well made; time will tell. My only complaint is that there were a few small "greasy spots" on various parts of the cover that transferred onto my car. I hope they wash off when I do my first machine wash of the cover.
Reviewed by Terry M (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda CX-7 — Jul 21, 2015 7:47 AM
So far I'm very happy with the car cover. I have a concern about how waterproof it is though. I live in Southwest Florida and we get a lot of rain. I was told that the cover would be waterproof. Yesterday I noticed that after more than 24 jour since the last rain my car was wet under the cover. Should this be happening?
- Ships Between 9/10 - 9/14
- What Do You Drive?