- For powerful moisture and UV protection and superior fade resistance, slip into Covercraft’s Ultratect Car Cover
- Completely custom sized to fit your year, make and model
- Solution-dyed fabric for maximum color retention that won’t transfer to your paintjob
- Treated with HydroMax inside and out to repel water while remaining fully breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Car Cover intensely strong and blocks more moisture
- Your Ultratect Car Cover can stand up to intense UV rays
- Forget about sag—the anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight fabric is easy to install and machine washable and dryable
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Your Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover doesn't just keep your ride looking showroom new-this cutting-edge fabric retains its sharp looks longer than other materials. Each cover is stitched together using solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabrics, the most fade-resistant you can find! Every single thread is dyed from the inside out, not just on its surface. This advanced coloring process leaves your Ultratect Car Cover fully fade resistant.
Along with retaining its color longer, the Ultratect Car Cover also delivers superior outdoor protection against water and UV rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and morning dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight car cover blocks against even the harshest sun exposure.
Never one-size-fits-all, Covercraft custom tailors the Ultratect Car Cover for a form fit on your ride. Plus, this tight cover holds its shape longer than most and won't get baggy. You even get a solid 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen S (OXNARD, CA) — Nov 10, 2014 9:01 PM
Fits like a glove! Super easy on and off. Very secure. It looks like it can handle substantial wind as is, but I bought some bungees and clips as insurance. It arrived in a matter of days after I ordered it. I am very pleased with every aspect of this purchase.
Reviewed by Sean G (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Aug 04, 2014 9:06 PM
I have a 2014 Camaro Convertible that I bought this cover for. After using it for about 3 weeks now, it's done a great job of keeping my car clean, as well as protecting it from the sun. When I take it off, the car looks the same as the day I covered it. The only issue I've had so far, is when it rained the other day, it puddled up on the trunk in front of the spoiler, & the dirt on the top of the cover seeped through. Other than that incident, it's been awesome, & very easy to take on/off!!
Reviewed by John P (Lombard, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Cadillac CTS — Jul 23, 2014 6:21 PM
This is well built ,note is not water proof, fits the car , Kept the car cool inside
Reviewed by Stephen F (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Jun 19, 2014 7:33 AM
I really like this Ultratect car cover. It fits my 2014 Camaro perfectly,is easy to put on and take off and folds into a relatively small package. The fact that it is small enough to fit into my front load large capacity washing machine makes it easy to keep clean. I have only had this cover a week so I can't comment on its longevity.
Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover
- Ships Between 12/12 - 12/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft weathershield hp noah review
- noah car cover best price
- pick-up truck cab covers
- audi tt cockpit cover
- bmw outdoor car cover
- cotton car covers
- porsche covers
- porsche cayman car cover
- car cover 2010 mustang
- indoor corvette car cover
- pickup truck bed liners
- cargo carrier for suv
- truck body kits