- The Weathershield HP Car Cover is custom-sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Solution-dyed to resist color fading and prevent transfer onto light-colored paintjobs
- Water beads up and rolls off your Weathershield HP, absorbing a mere 2% of water
- Completely breathable to vent heat and dry condensation
- Deluxe defenses against dust, dirt, sap and bird droppings
- Weathershield HP is safe on your finish
- This lightweight material is easy to install and folds up for compact storage
- Machine washable and dryable
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall unless otherwise noted
- Keep your car cover precisely in place with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
Can old dogs learn new tricks? Covercraft proved it's possible by infusing their classic Weathershield Car Cover with even greater defensive power, giving birth to the Weathershield HP Car Cover.
What sets Covercraft's Weathershield HP apart is its advanced solution-dyed production process. Every fiber that's spun together in this impressive fabric is dyed from the inside out, rather than merely getting a surface treatment. This cutting-edge technique makes your Weathershield HP Car Cover fade resistant, so its color remains vibrant even when exposed to harsh sunlight. Plus, it will not transfer onto light-colored paintjobs!
What's more, your Weathershield HP Car Cover also delivers superior finish protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap and bird drizzle. And, water beads and sheds off your Weathershield HP, providing superior moisture protection while still remaining fully breathable to vent heat and condensation.
Like every Covercraft Car Cover, the Weathershield HP is custom tailored for a form fit. Its light weight makes installation and storage a snap, and you can easily wash and dry this cover in your home washing machine. 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
Covercraft Weathershield HP Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
431 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joanie C (Kailua Kona, HI) — Thursday at 6:54 AM
Nice cover but they need to put an emblem or something on the front so it is easy to tell the front from all other sides.
Reviewed by Robert L (Cocoa, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Saab 9-3 — Jan 05, 2017 11:14 AM
This is an Aero Cover which Covercraft made measurement changes after my input last year 12/2015. I need it loose because I do not want to punch a hole for the roof antenna but go over it. I also need to crack the hood for the battery trickle charger checks. The cover fits perfect. I do not have the roof rack. Unroll and install takes less than a minute. I use my own method and it works smooth.
Reviewed by Steven G (Sparks, NV) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Econoline — Dec 13, 2016 9:25 AM
This is the second Weathershield HP cover I have had. The first lasted many years This one fits a bit tighter, which is nice as the vehicle is out doors in a windy area.
Reviewed by robert r (Sausalito, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Porsche 911 — Nov 25, 2016 10:47 PM
I took my time picking the cover for my 911 - this was worth the money. Definitely not the cheapest on the market but my POV was if I was going to spend money protecting the car then it was worth spending a bit more and get the best product on the market. This has a solid fit, absolutely waterproof, I am very glad I chose the Covercraft. I would recommend this to anyone. Fits the Porsche like a glove which was the most important factor.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Hamilton Square, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Saturn Sky — Oct 20, 2016 4:44 AM
I've had Covercraft covers in the past and this cover was just as excellent including fit and quality of material and craftsmanship. Well worth the money and had in 10 days as described.
Ships Between 2/02 - 2/06
- What Do You Drive?