- The Weathershield HP Car Cover is custom-sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- Solution-dyed to resist color fading and prevent transfer onto light-colored paintjobs
- Water beads up and rolls off your Weathershield HP, absorbing a mere 2% of water
- Completely breathable to vent heat and dry condensation
- Deluxe defenses against dust, dirt, sap and bird droppings
- Weathershield HP is safe on your finish
- This lightweight material is easy to install and folds up for compact storage
- Machine washable and dryable
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall unless otherwise noted
- Keep your car cover precisely in place with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
Can old dogs learn new tricks? Covercraft proved it's possible by infusing their classic Weathershield Car Cover with even greater defensive power, giving birth to the Weathershield HP Car Cover.
What sets Covercraft's Weathershield HP apart is its advanced solution-dyed production process. Every fiber that's spun together in this impressive fabric is dyed from the inside out, rather than merely getting a surface treatment. This cutting-edge technique makes your Weathershield HP Car Cover fade resistant, so its color remains vibrant even when exposed to harsh sunlight. Plus, it will not transfer onto light-colored paintjobs!
What's more, your Weathershield HP Car Cover also delivers superior finish protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap and bird drizzle. And, water beads and sheds off your Weathershield HP, providing superior moisture protection while still remaining fully breathable to vent heat and condensation.
Like every Covercraft Car Cover, the Weathershield HP is custom tailored for a form fit. Its light weight makes installation and storage a snap, and you can easily wash and dry this cover in your home washing machine. 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover Customer Reviews
377 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lee W (Sandy, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi A6 — Aug 22, 2015 10:03 AM
This is my second Weathershild HP cover (other is for my 2014 Corvette) and probably my 5th Covercraft cover. Arrived early. Cover was defective, since there was a rectangular hole in the top of the cover, where the "shark fin" Sirius antennae is located on the car. It is supposed to have a sewn in pocket. Quality is great, but quality control sucks. Would have given a 4 or 5 star rating without this issue. Very light weight and rolls up small and tight.
Reviewed by Matt P (ANAHEIM, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Aug 20, 2015 2:27 PM
I paid $350 for a car cover through autoanything.com and after one wash the stitching started to come undone. I contacted customer support with multiple detailed pictures and they told me I would need to ship the product back at my own expense, then they would take 5-10 days to evaluate whether or not they would issue a replacement, and then I must pay for shipping back to me. So I have been sent a defective product and now I must leave my car uncovered for a month for them to decide!
Reviewed by Dreama L P (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Beetle — Aug 20, 2015 8:33 AM
It's rare these days that products are actually what the manufactures promise however this products is the bomb. I live in Florida and between the sun and all the rain we have had lately I was worried that all the money I put into my new convertible top wouldn't hold up for long. My friend Larry told me I had to get a cover. Now he is jealous of my cover. The water beads off of it like a RainX commercial. Easy on Easy off, piece of cake into the bag.
Reviewed by Robert B (Hanford, CA) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Convertible (46-65) — Aug 17, 2015 5:56 PM
COVER WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. WHEN I OPEN BOX I FOUND SOME BAD SEWING AND HAD TO RETURN IN FOR REFUND. I HAD PURCHASED A COVER FOR MY TRUCK LAST YEAR THAT WAS PERFECT WAS VERY HAPPY WITH. NOT THIS ONE.
- Ships Between 9/11 - 9/15
- What Do You Drive?