- The Weathershield HP Interior Convertible Cover is custom-tailored for your specific vehicle
- Solution dyed to prevent fading and color transfer
- The Weathershield HP absorbs a mere 2% of water and is fully breathable to allow evaporation
- Moisture beads up and shakes right off for fast drying
- Machine washable and dryable for easy cleaning
- Safe on your upholstery and interior trim
- Your Covercraft Weathershield HP Convertible Interior Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The quick and convenient way to keep your convertible's interior safe from Mother Nature just got a whole lot better. Covercraft's Weathershield HP Convertible Cover is fully solution dyed, so it won't fade under the punishing rays of the sun. Plus, its advanced layers and coatings block moisture, UV radiation, sap, dust and bird droppings from spoiling your convertible's interior.
Polymer-impregnated woven polyester enables the Weathershield HP Convertible Cover to stand up to the environment while still remaining surprisingly lightweight. And, its reinforced UV protection ensures that your Weathershield HP stays effective for years.
Never one-size-fits-all, Covercraft custom-sizes the Weathershield HP Convertible Interior Cover for a perfect fit on your year, make and model. For a look that matches or accents your vehicle, the Weathershield HP Interior Convertible Cover comes in a range of colors. Plus, your Weathershield HP Car Convertible Cover includes a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Weathershield HP Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William G (BATAVIA, OH) Reviewed for a 1991 Chevy Camaro — Aug 10, 2016 10:34 PM
I dont see how this will ever keep rain out or last as thin as it is. Definately not worth 112.00 I could have made a better cover out of real marine vinyl for about 20.00 in material and and 4 velcro straps.
Reviewed by Bruce H (North East, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Jul 15, 2016 5:24 AM
Instructions ok BUT you MUST keep windows up to have OK protection. Design needs tweaking-rear side straps hook to body of car (Corvette--WTF)-Dumb design. I am working on a tweak so that they hook to wheels. Ok protection but on windy days the seal is not good on rear sides so dirt/dust will still blow in. Told Covercraft--Customer Service Sucks. WILL NOT Buy Covercraft Again. AutoAnything is Great. Covercraft Sucks.
Reviewed by James G (ST GEORGE, UT) Reviewed for a 1993 Jaguar XJS — Jun 01, 2016 4:47 AM
My new Covercraft Convertible Interior Cover is great. I was so pleased when it fit perfectly on my 1993 Jag XJS. I was concerned about the fit until it arrived and it was super.
Reviewed by Robert H (Nashville, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Jul 26, 2015 5:45 AM
We like it and think it represents good value. Only suggestion we would make would be pockets to trap the mirrors and keep them clean while securing the cover at the same time.
Ships Between 11/01 - 11/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft form fit car cover price
- noah car covers best price
- auto hardtop covers
- car covers cotton
- bmw car cover
- bmw convertible car cover
- cotton car cover
- dodge charger car cover
- audi tt convertible car cover
- car cover 2010 mustang
- circle cool leather seats
- buy chrome for cars
- custom truck rubber floor mats