- Shield your open-topped auto from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover
- Custom tailored for a perfect fit
- The solution-dyed fabric doesn’t fade and doesn’t transfer onto your paintjob or upholstery
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to shed water
- Cross-directional weave gives your Convertible Interior Cover intense strong and blocks more moisture
- An ideal fabric for ultraviolet radiation protection
- Lightweight for easy installation and storage
- 4-year warranty
When pin-point protection of your open-topped roadster is what you need, the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover delivers. Custom-sized to fit over your exposed cockpit, this advanced fabric keeps your upholstery and interior safe from stormy weather, blistering sunlight, and scuzzy bird drizzle.
Covercraft broke the mold on outdoor car cover fabrics when they designed the Ultratect. It's solution-dyed to prevent color fading, and the dye won't transfer onto your paintjob. Plus, both sides of your Ultratect Convertible Car Cover are treated with HydroMax, which makes moisture bead up and shed right off like pond water off a duck's back.
What's more, intense sunlight is no match against your Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover. In the desert or in a mall parking lot, this powerful fabric keeps UV rays from scorching your dashboard, steering wheel, and leather seats. You can even pick from a number of stylish colors, and each Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover comes with a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nancy C (NORTH PLAINFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Mar 08, 2016 9:53 AM
I had been looking for a cover to use for when I have the "boot" over my convertible top when it is down. This way I can leave the boot on, cover the car and feel like it is protected from sun, bird droppings and prying eyes. I would not expect it to protect the car from rain. The cover is serving the purpose I wanted it for.
Reviewed by Gary L (Northfield, MN) Reviewed for a 1994 Porsche 968 — Jul 02, 2015 2:10 AM
I only drive my restored Porsche with the top down during warm summer days. Rather than putting the top up between drives, I simply put on the interior cover. It is quicker and easier than putting the top up, does the job of keeping the interior of the car clean when parked in the garage.
Reviewed by Hugh C (Mooresville, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Thunderbird — Jun 19, 2015 3:11 AM
This is an essential add on for any Thunderbird. It will keep the bird droppings off your collectable car and is easy to use.
Reviewed by Ed W (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 3-Series — Jun 18, 2015 10:47 PM
This products is perfect for me. I wanted an easy to install cover when my car is garaged with the top down, and this cover does the trick. It is light weight and easy to get on in narrow space,
Ships Between 12/15 - 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- covercraft noah car coupon
- covercraft cab coolers
- covercraft multibond convertible interior cover
- car hail cover
- porsche car covers
- saab convertible car covers
- cotton car covers
- cheap corvette accessories
- 2005 chrysler sebring convertible top cover
- 2011 mustang car cover
- floor car mats custom
- liner for suv
- towing mirrows dodge ram