- Shield your open-topped auto from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover
- Custom tailored for a perfect fit
- The solution-dyed fabric doesn’t fade and doesn’t transfer onto your paintjob or upholstery
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to shed water
- Cross-directional weave gives your Convertible Interior Cover intense strong and blocks more moisture
- An ideal fabric for ultraviolet radiation protection
- Lightweight for easy installation and storage
- 4-year warranty
When pin-point protection of your open-topped roadster is what you need, the Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover delivers. Custom-sized to fit over your exposed cockpit, this advanced fabric keeps your upholstery and interior safe from stormy weather, blistering sunlight, and scuzzy bird drizzle.
Covercraft broke the mold on outdoor car cover fabrics when they designed the Ultratect. It's solution-dyed to prevent color fading, and the dye won't transfer onto your paintjob. Plus, both sides of your Ultratect Convertible Car Cover are treated with HydroMax, which makes moisture bead up and shed right off like pond water off a duck's back.
What's more, intense sunlight is no match against your Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover. In the desert or in a mall parking lot, this powerful fabric keeps UV rays from scorching your dashboard, steering wheel, and leather seats. You can even pick from a number of stylish colors, and each Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover comes with a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neal D (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1988 Mercedes-Benz 560 — Aug 22, 2014 3:58 PM
OK, This turned out better than I thought. Easy to install, tab around mirrors, tab around door handles, slip the rear tabs into the trunk gap and close the lid. Done. Looks great, I have a '88 Mercedes 560SL and its a great fit all around, even covers the convertable metal cover. Lightweight so its easy to remove and a great material. If you have a Mercedes SL 1972-89 this is a great fit.
Reviewed by Robert C (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Porsche Boxster — Jul 19, 2014 8:38 AM
This is a great product! Compact and easy to install. Best to use with the top down, but it works with the top up as well. Using this for a 2013 Boxster, even though I had to order a 2008 version; it fits fine.
Reviewed by Nadia D (gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW Z3 — Jul 16, 2014 9:29 AM
If I could give it 0 stars, I would. I am considering return it. 1-it does not fit my BMW Z3, it's too small and does not even cover the windows 2-very flimsy material, I was hoping it would protect my car from all the downpours we have received. Well it is not water proof 3-the elastic looks for the rear view mirrors don't even align so I can never secure this thing 4- I could have gotten a full cover, which I have for that price VERY VERY Disappointed.
Covercraft Ultratect Convertible Interior Cover
- Ships Between 6/08 - 6/10
- What Do You Drive?