- Defend your cockpit from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover
- Custom sized to fit your truck’s cab
- Solution-dyed fabric for the greatest color retention that won’t transfer to your paintjob
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to repel water and remain breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Cab Forward Cover incredibly strong and blocks more moisture
- One of the best fabrics for ultraviolet radiation protection!
- Anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight for easy installation—even fits into most washers and dryers
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Keep the cockpit of your rig cool, clean and dryer with Covercraft's latest Cab Forward Cover fabric: the Ultratect. Like other high-end materials, Ultratect employs a solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabric to prevent color fade under harsh sunlight. This also ensures that your cover's dye will not transfer onto your finish. Best of all, your Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover is completely custom-tailored for a seamless fit on your truck.
Not only does your Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover's color last longer, it also gives you superior outdoor protection against moisture and ultraviolet rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight Cab Cover fights off the harmful effects of the sun with ease.
What's more, the Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover comes a wide range of colors. From jet black to traditional tan, these stylish covers never look like the cheap tarps our grandparents had to use to shield their automobiles. You even get a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven K (IRVINE, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Forester — Mar 18, 2015 10:28 PM
Cover fit great. Even goes over my front winch and grill bar. Cab only cover is perfect for storage while my small fifth wheel trailer is hitched on.
Reviewed by Stephen S (NAPA, CA) — Nov 26, 2014 5:34 PM
I've owned full car covers before, but had never tried cab-forward type. My Ranger has a flatbed with side racks, so a regular cover was out of the question. This fits perfectly, even with the fold-up mirrors fully extended. I'm really pleased with it.
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft block-it 380 all-weather car cover
- covercraft ready-fit block-it 380 car covers
- block it car cover
- pick up truck cab cover
- audi car cover
- bmw outdoor car cover
- half truck covers
- indoor corvette covers
- car covers for mustangs
- volvo xc90 floor mats
- cool air intake systems
- luggage rack for car