- Semi-custom fit to your vehicle
- UV resistant fabric provides outdoor sun protection
- 3-layer polypropylene material provides limited protection against moisture
- Breathable fabric allows moisture and condensation to evaporate
- Comes in a stylish grey fabric
- Soft and non-abrasive fabric won’t scratch your paint
- Lightweight for easy use and compact storage
- Superior dust protection when compared to most other woven fabrics
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you're looking for a straight-forward, dependable car cover without the high cost, a Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover delivers exactly what you need. The durable Block-It 200 fabric features 3-layers of polypropylene material that helps to keep moisture from getting in while allowing any condensation or moisture that does get through to evaporate. Plus, the UV protection keeps harmful rays from destroying your paint job. And, the Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover provides better dust protection than most woven fabrics.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover is semi-custom and the soft and non-abrasive fabric won't scratch your paint. It's perfect for extensive indoor or limited outdoor use and a great way to protect your vehicle without dropping a bunch of dough. Even better, your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover is backed by a durable 2-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Covers Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary N (Carmel, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Aug 05, 2014 9:07 PM
I have bought 6 car covers for my 2006 Silverado and this one is the best one I have ever purchased. The cover fits perfectly!
Reviewed by Christopher K (ELMHURST, IL) Reviewed for a 1964 Porsche 356 — Jul 03, 2014 9:15 AM
Pretty much what I expected. I only wish the inside of the cover had a softer layer but i guess if it did it would cost more. Not sure how well it will hold up. Only time will tell.
Reviewed by Michael M (Zanesville, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Jan 11, 2014 11:38 AM
Barely covers the whole car (nose and tail barely peek out). No cutouts but looks to provide basic protection.
Reviewed by Rick D (MALVERN, PA) Reviewed for a 1992 Lexus SC 300 — Jan 01, 2014 4:04 AM
Cover fit well, but is a little thin, and the material is not as soft as I would like. But after taking it on and off a couple times, I do not see any evidence of it scratching the finish.
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Covers
- Ships Between 12/05 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- covercraft flannel lined car cover
- covercraft weathershield
- covercraft convertible interior cover
- miada covers
- porsche indoor cover
- audi car cover outdoor
- best porsche car cover
- 2012 nissan rouge trailer hit h wqirng
- mazda miata cover
- mini cooper indoor car cover
- luggage rack covers
- air flow intake
- carpet car mats