- Semi-custom fit to your vehicle
- UV resistant fabric provides outdoor sun protection
- 3-layer polypropylene material provides limited protection against moisture
- Breathable fabric allows moisture and condensation to evaporate
- Comes in a stylish grey fabric
- Soft and non-abrasive fabric won’t scratch your paint
- Lightweight for easy use and compact storage
- Superior dust protection when compared to most other woven fabrics
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you're looking for a straight-forward, dependable car cover without the high cost, a Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover delivers exactly what you need. The durable Block-It 200 fabric features 3-layers of polypropylene material that helps to keep moisture from getting in while allowing any condensation or moisture that does get through to evaporate. Plus, the UV protection keeps harmful rays from destroying your paint job. And, the Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover provides better dust protection than most woven fabrics.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover is semi-custom and the soft and non-abrasive fabric won't scratch your paint. It's perfect for extensive indoor or limited outdoor use and a great way to protect your vehicle without dropping a bunch of dough. Even better, your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover is backed by a durable 2-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Covers Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick H (Denton, TX) Reviewed for a 1984 Porsche 928 — Feb 18, 2016 6:33 AM
Bought this for a light cover for a Porsche kept under a metal covered carport. The fit is excellent. Lightweight. Looks like it's made from some cellulose material, almost paper-like. It's soft enough against the car. only issue at all (for it purpose) is the water repellency. The only "rain" it gets is the condensation falling from the metal roof on a cool morning. If left there for a while, I have seen drops soak through and get on the car. Just a drop here and there. I'd Give an A- or B+
Reviewed by Sandra M (HAMMONTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2016 5:35 PM
Cover fit nice. Was happy at first. However I only had for One day and the very First time I used it the material ripped a two foot hole in the back the. Don't know what happened. I was disappointed and felt it should not of ripped if it was made of thicker, better material especially for the price.
Reviewed by alex r (boca raton, FL) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — Jan 27, 2016 9:08 AM
Over the past 5 years I have bought 4 cover. One for my charger, 3 for My 65 Mustang. My Mustang is out side that is why I have bought 3. Each one has lasted about a year int a half in the HOT Florida Sun. Very Pleased cant beat it for the price.
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft part
- covercraft weathershield
- spandex indoor car covers
- toyota tundra shell cover
- bmw car covers
- indoor car cover porsche
- lexus car covers free shipping
- car covers for mustangs
- corvette dust covers
- dodge durango floor matts
- pickup truck tonneau covers
- seat cover for trucks
- travel storage for suv