- Semi-custom fit to your vehicle
- UV resistant fabric provides outdoor sun protection
- 3-layer polypropylene material provides limited protection against moisture
- Breathable fabric allows moisture and condensation to evaporate
- Comes in a stylish grey fabric
- Soft and non-abrasive fabric won’t scratch your paint
- Lightweight for easy use and compact storage
- Superior dust protection when compared to most other woven fabrics
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
When you're looking for a straight-forward, dependable car cover without the high cost, a Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover delivers exactly what you need. The durable Block-It 200 fabric features 3-layers of polypropylene material that helps to keep moisture from getting in while allowing any condensation or moisture that does get through to evaporate. Plus, the UV protection keeps harmful rays from destroying your paint job. And, the Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover provides better dust protection than most woven fabrics.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover is semi-custom and the soft and non-abrasive fabric won't scratch your paint. It's perfect for extensive indoor or limited outdoor use and a great way to protect your vehicle without dropping a bunch of dough. Even better, your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Cover is backed by a durable 2-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 200 Car Covers Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jaime f (Antioch, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Yukon XL — Feb 16, 2017 7:28 AM
Easy install,great quality, and awesome price! AutoAnything has me covered once again with my car needs! Thank you!
Reviewed by Denny W (Pflugerville, TX) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford Mustang — Jul 21, 2016 4:09 PM
The cover fits well and is well made to protect the 25 year old red convertible and original top.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?