- Semi-custom fit keeps your vehicle protected indoors and outdoors
- Moisture resistant top layer keeps water, tree sap and other debris from reaching your paint
- Breathable fabric provides air circulation for quick drying and reduced heat build-up
- Middle layer provides a strong barrier against dust and pollution
- Light-weight design makes covering and removal easy
- Available in the popular taupe color
- The Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover retains its tailored shape and won’t shrink or stretch
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Deflect harmful acid rain, pollutants, tree sap and other paint-damaging enemies with the high-quality Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover. This semi-custom car cover is made from innovative Block-It 380 material that keeps your vehicle looking great. The three-layer construction is specifically designed to keep moisture and dust from reaching your vehicle while still allowing heat and any humidity under the cover to escape.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover is made from light-weight material that makes it easy to put on and remove. Plus, the semi-custom design retains its tailored shape and won't shrink or stretch over time. When you're looking for a great deal on a high-quality car cover, Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers provide the durable protection you need without the high prices. Even better, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark D (Semora, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Accord — Mar 14, 2015 12:10 PM
I ordered the non-fitted car cover, in order to save a little money. Generally, the fitted covers, with mirror pockets, are a better choice. The fitted cover fits better and the mirror pockets assist in holding the cover on during windy days. This cover is a generic size, which fits alright, not great. But, it is about $50-60 cheaper than a fitted cover. The fabric is very lightweight, so it is easily installed and easy to store. Usually lasts 2 years.
Reviewed by Kin L (BROOKLYN, NY) — Dec 10, 2014 11:50 AM
Only used it for 10 days. The cover is a little too loose. In windy weather, the cover was blown off of the car although it was tied at the bottom. The material is reasonably good to keep the rain out but not that strong as reflected in the price.
Reviewed by Henry T (FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA) — Oct 29, 2014 7:01 AM
Fit like a glove. So far so very good at protecting my car against sun and moisture. It has not seen any rain yet but I guess it should protect my car from the rain as well.
Reviewed by John L (MOSELEY, VA) Reviewed for a 1969 Buick Le Sabre — Aug 22, 2014 8:29 AM
This cover is probably the best you can get for the money. It's really soft so no worries about scratches to the paint or anything like that. It seems to shed water well so far. The fit is awesome, really easy to get on and off. My only real complaint (and only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars) is that it can pick up light stuff like grass blades or dust/dirt when it touches the ground while putting on and off.
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?