- Semi-custom fit keeps your vehicle protected indoors and outdoors
- Moisture resistant top layer keeps water, tree sap and other debris from reaching your paint
- Breathable fabric provides air circulation for quick drying and reduced heat build-up
- Middle layer provides a strong barrier against dust and pollution
- Light-weight design makes covering and removal easy
- Available in the popular taupe color
- The Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover retains its tailored shape and won’t shrink or stretch
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Deflect harmful acid rain, pollutants, tree sap and other paint-damaging enemies with the high-quality Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover. This semi-custom car cover is made from innovative Block-It 380 material that keeps your vehicle looking great. The three-layer construction is specifically designed to keep moisture and dust from reaching your vehicle while still allowing heat and any humidity under the cover to escape.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover is made from light-weight material that makes it easy to put on and remove. Plus, the semi-custom design retains its tailored shape and won't shrink or stretch over time. When you're looking for a great deal on a high-quality car cover, Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers provide the durable protection you need without the high prices. Even better, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Henry T (FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA) — Oct 29, 2014 7:01 AM
Fit like a glove. So far so very good at protecting my car against sun and moisture. It has not seen any rain yet but I guess it should protect my car from the rain as well.
Reviewed by John L (MOSELEY, VA) Reviewed for a 1969 Buick Le Sabre — Aug 22, 2014 8:29 AM
This cover is probably the best you can get for the money. It's really soft so no worries about scratches to the paint or anything like that. It seems to shed water well so far. The fit is awesome, really easy to get on and off. My only real complaint (and only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars) is that it can pick up light stuff like grass blades or dust/dirt when it touches the ground while putting on and off.
Reviewed by Richard D (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Jun 26, 2014 8:09 PM
This cover is a perfect fit for my Focus. Quality appears to be very good. Especially when you consider the price. Nice to see that 20 years later a company still produces a quality product. Not some Chinese sourced junk like everyone else.
Reviewed by Stephen T (SUFFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — Apr 01, 2014 8:29 PM
The cover offers a good barrier between Mother Nature and the vehicle. It keeps the car clean and dry during bad weather. The only problem that occurred is that it blows off the vehicle easily on a windy day. Even the optional clamps blow off during the hard winds. I had to tie the cover from front to back to keep it from blowing off the vehicle. It would be very nice to have additional grommets on the front and back of the cover so that you don't have to crinkle up the cover to tie it.
Reviewed by Thomas K (Austintown, OH) — Mar 15, 2014 9:50 AM
I have a 2013 Camaro SS convertible. The cover A ready-Fit Block-it 380 fit's the car perfectly. Stem to stern and side to side complete coverage. A little awkward puting it on but not overly so. Overall a good product. A good buy.
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?