- Semi-custom fit keeps your vehicle protected indoors and outdoors
- Moisture resistant top layer keeps water, tree sap and other debris from reaching your paint
- Breathable fabric provides air circulation for quick drying and reduced heat build-up
- Middle layer provides a strong barrier against dust and pollution
- Light-weight design makes covering and removal easy
- Available in the popular taupe color
- The Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover retains its tailored shape and won’t shrink or stretch
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Deflect harmful acid rain, pollutants, tree sap and other paint-damaging enemies with the high-quality Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover. This semi-custom car cover is made from innovative Block-It 380 material that keeps your vehicle looking great. The three-layer construction is specifically designed to keep moisture and dust from reaching your vehicle while still allowing heat and any humidity under the cover to escape.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover is made from light-weight material that makes it easy to put on and remove. Plus, the semi-custom design retains its tailored shape and won't shrink or stretch over time. When you're looking for a great deal on a high-quality car cover, Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers provide the durable protection you need without the high prices. Even better, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bonnie E (Fort White, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 14, 2015 3:26 AM
This cover is extremely lightweight and I like that very much. I really like the material as I can roll it up easily and it is light and airy and soft. This is a good car cover for my little pickup!
Reviewed by Michael G (SIMPSONVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 1975 Cadillac DeVille — Jun 03, 2015 8:14 PM
This cover was as advertised. It was an exact fit for my 75 Coupe deville. Easy on and easy off.
Reviewed by Mark D (Semora, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Mar 14, 2015 12:10 PM
I ordered the non-fitted car cover, in order to save a little money. Generally, the fitted covers, with mirror pockets, are a better choice. The fitted cover fits better and the mirror pockets assist in holding the cover on during windy days. This cover is a generic size, which fits alright, not great. But, it is about $50-60 cheaper than a fitted cover. The fabric is very lightweight, so it is easily installed and easy to store. Usually lasts 2 years.
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?