- Semi-custom fit keeps your vehicle protected indoors and outdoors
- Moisture resistant top layer keeps water, tree sap and other debris from reaching your paint
- Breathable fabric provides air circulation for quick drying and reduced heat build-up
- Middle layer provides a strong barrier against dust and pollution
- Light-weight design makes covering and removal easy
- Available in the popular taupe color
- The Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover retains its tailored shape and won’t shrink or stretch
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Deflect harmful acid rain, pollutants, tree sap and other paint-damaging enemies with the high-quality Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover. This semi-custom car cover is made from innovative Block-It 380 material that keeps your vehicle looking great. The three-layer construction is specifically designed to keep moisture and dust from reaching your vehicle while still allowing heat and any humidity under the cover to escape.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover is made from light-weight material that makes it easy to put on and remove. Plus, the semi-custom design retains its tailored shape and won't shrink or stretch over time. When you're looking for a great deal on a high-quality car cover, Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers provide the durable protection you need without the high prices. Even better, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken W (Malibu, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Odyssey — May 19, 2016 9:36 AM
It is a trick to put it on, as your car should be clean, and therefore slippery. When it is in place, it appears to be an exact fit, so it is tight. You will need to move and pull one corner, then another. It should have been made with a little more material. As far as quality, only time will tell. The material is thin, and easily stretched, so I suspect it will deteriorate in the hot sun just as rapidly as any cover you can buy. I will update on this review when I see how long it lasts.
Reviewed by Dominic N (Franklin Square, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 5-Series — Aug 18, 2015 5:51 AM
The quality of this material is very good , however due to the lack a elastic used in manufacturing this cover, I come home almost everyday to find my cover lying in the driveway instead of on the car. And yes ,I do have the cable that runs under the car to secure the cover. Doesnt help.
Reviewed by Martin L (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Porsche Cayenne — Aug 07, 2015 9:37 AM
My search for an adequate car cover kept bringing me back to Covercraft. I researched for several weeks and compared all the positives and negatives. I finally decided I was not going to spend $500 on a car cover due to the extreme Arizona sun, and the possibility the cover could be stolen. So I tried the Block It 380. Excellent fit. Very light weight. Does not blow off the car(perhaps due to the mirror pockets). No question I would buy another Covercraft cover. The quality is undeniable.
Reviewed by Bonnie E (Fort White, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 14, 2015 3:26 AM
This cover is extremely lightweight and I like that very much. I really like the material as I can roll it up easily and it is light and airy and soft. This is a good car cover for my little pickup!
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft product reviews
- covercraft convertible interior cover
- how to put the cord for car covers
- ultratect car cover
- honda car covers
- outdoor jeep cover
- cotton car cover
- 2012 nissan rouge trailer hit h wqirng
- covers for gran vitara 2006
- fiat 500 car cover
- front bumper guard
- bike rack for cars
- rain deflectors