- Keeps your vehicle protected indoors and out with a semi-custom fit
- Fabric is naturally moisture resistant to keep most rain, pollutants and tree sap off of your vehicle
- Middle layers of the Technalon fabric protect against pollutants as small as 0.1 microns
- Dries quickly and resists the parachute effect during installation with breathable fabric
- Thick, 4-layer fabric helps to absorb impacts and prevent dings, dents and scratches
- Maintains its semi-custom tailored fit –won’t stretch or shrink
- Distinctive tan color
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Covered by a 4-year warranty
When you need superior all-weather defense against paint-damaging enemies, Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Covers step right up to the plate. With 4 layers of strong protection against the wet-weather, pollution and other environmental toxins that threaten your paint job, these covers are perfect for keeping your vehicle looking good.
The naturally moisture resistant fabric keeps wet-weather conditions from reaching your paint job while still allowing air to circulate through the fabric for fast drying. Pus, the two middle layers of the Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Cover filter out airborne pollutants as small as 0.1 microns, so most dust and pollution won't ever reach your vehicle.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Cover is easy to get on and off, the breathable fabric helps to prevent the parachute effect during installation and removal. And, the semi-custom fit is designed to maintain its tailored shape without shrinking or stretching. Backed by a durable 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Covers Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sam G (BOWLING GREEN, KY) — Jan 24, 2015 6:00 PM
Fabric seems to be very good on this cover. It is very bulky and still had creases from being folded in the box, but it seems like it should last a long time!
Reviewed by James M (BUFFALO, NY) — Oct 10, 2014 7:45 AM
Cover is made great and I am impressed with quality. Priced a little high comparatively with other manufactures.
Reviewed by James B (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 1984 Fiat 2000 — Nov 21, 2013 4:28 AM
Seems to fit well for a generic fit cover. Is it as good as a custom fit cover? Probably not as there is a little excess material here and there, most likely it'd be fine outdoors as long as it was not too windy. Purchased this cover to protect the paint from lime dust and chips at an underground storage facility, should also work well to protect from scratches in the garage.
Reviewed by john r (melbourne beach, FL) — Feb 15, 2013 6:50 PM
The clamps that I purchased with my cover I believe are not capable of staying in place over a long period of time. I feel that they do not become tight enough with the slide piece on the clamp. When applied, then puling the cord tight , the clamps come off the edge of the car cover. I spoke to a rep from your company on the phone about this situation and he felt I was tightening the cord too much. I don't agree. Must be secure to work properly
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
- What Do You Drive?