- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Silverguard Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Crafted from 300 Denier polyester material
- Reflective, highly water-resistant coating on outer layer keeps out sun, rain and dirt
- Coverking’s softest inner layer guards your finish
- Ideal for all-around car cover use, except in extreme rain, snow or ice
- Strong, heavy weave resists tears
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible for the most custom fit available
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets for the optional cable and lock kit
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
The Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is custom-made to protect your vehicle. Crafted from 300 Denier polyester, this car cover boasts a reflective, highly water-resistant outer coating that stops sun, dirt and rain from ruining your paint.
The Silverguard Plus Car Cover is double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist seam leaks. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, this car cover employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
What's more, the Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is ideal for all-around car cover use, excluding extreme rain, snow or ice. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Silverguard Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark S (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Corvette — Jun 03, 2016 8:07 PM
Great cover I have 2 other cars with the same cover o wouldn't use anything else
Reviewed by David A (dixon, CA) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Chevelle — Mar 18, 2015 10:59 PM
I've only had it about a week but overall seems like a good car cover. I wish it was a little more form fitting though. Seems like I could fit another 3 or 4 feet of car underneath
Reviewed by Robert B (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1984 Porsche 944 — Dec 23, 2014 12:48 PM
The fit of the Silverguard Plus cover on my Porsche 944 was horrible. I expect a custom cover to fit like a glove and the loose fit was disappointing. I contacted AutoAnything and sent them pictures of the installed cover which they forwarded to the manufacturer. Coverking responded that the cover fit as designed but AutoAnything agreed with me and allowed me to return the cover for a full refund. I will be purchasing a Covercraft cover.
Reviewed by DAVID R (GRAND PRAIRIE, TX) — Nov 29, 2014 3:53 PM
The cover came in a box that was taped as if the product had been returned. The cover is heavy and cumbersome to put on, it is too rough I was afraid of scratching the paint. If the box had been in better shape, I would have returned the cover.
Ships Between 8/04 - 8/08
- What Do You Drive?