- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Silverguard Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Crafted from 300 Denier polyester material
- Reflective, highly water-resistant coating on outer layer keeps out sun, rain and dirt
- Coverking Sivlerguard Plus adds a soft inner layer that guards your finish
- Ideal for all-around car cover use but excels in heat protection or hot climates
- Strong, heavy weave design resists tears
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible for the most custom fit available
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets hold the cover in place when paired with a cable and lock kit (sold seperately)
- Coverking Silverguard Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty and a Lifetime Repair Policy
The Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is custom-made to protect your vehicle. Crafted from 300 Denier polyester, this car cover boasts a reflective, highly water-resistant outer coating that stops sun, dirt and rain from ruining your paint.
The Silverguard Plus Car Cover is double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist seam leaks. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, this car cover employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
What's more, the Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is ideal for all-around car cover use, excluding extreme rain, snow or ice. Backed by a 2-year warranty and a Lifetime Repair Policy.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Silverguard Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary C (Fallbrook, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Murano — Feb 28, 2018 8:53 PM
The cover was delivered very quickly and fit perfectly. It is very well made and I expect it will last a long time. Great cars deserve to be well protected and this cover will certainly do the task.
Reviewed by Gerrick Y (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Corolla — Sep 06, 2017 8:36 PM
S+ provides good protection for the Jeep. However, Coverking needs to recognize that the cherokee has a fixed antenna so that a pre-punched hole w/grommet can be pre-installed.
Ships Between 4/30 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?