- Silverguard Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Crafted from 300 Denier polyester material
- Reflective, highly water-resistant coating on outer layer keeps out sun, rain and dirt
- Coverking’s softest inner layer guards your finish
- Ideal for all-around car cover use, except in extreme rain, snow or ice
- Strong, heavy weave resists tears
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible for the most custom fit available
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets for the optional cable and lock kit
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
The Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is custom-made to protect your vehicle. Crafted from 300 Denier polyester, this car cover boasts a reflective, highly water-resistant outer coating that stops sun, dirt and rain from ruining your paint.
The Silverguard Plus Car Cover is double-stitched from heavy, wax-coated thread to resist seam leaks. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, this car cover employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
What's more, the Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover is ideal for all-around car cover use, excluding extreme rain, snow or ice. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1984 Porsche 944 — Dec 23, 2014 12:48 PM
The fit of the Silverguard Plus cover on my Porsche 944 was horrible. I expect a custom cover to fit like a glove and the loose fit was disappointing. I contacted AutoAnything and sent them pictures of the installed cover which they forwarded to the manufacturer. Coverking responded that the cover fit as designed but AutoAnything agreed with me and allowed me to return the cover for a full refund. I will be purchasing a Covercraft cover.
Reviewed by DAVID R (GRAND PRAIRIE, TX) — Nov 29, 2014 3:53 PM
The cover came in a box that was taped as if the product had been returned. The cover is heavy and cumbersome to put on, it is too rough I was afraid of scratching the paint. If the box had been in better shape, I would have returned the cover.
Reviewed by Elmer Reid K (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 1967 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow — Nov 25, 2014 1:13 PM
The 2 Silver Guard + Class 4 car covers for our 2 1967 LEFT HAND DRIVE Silver Shadows have met all of our expectations. We delayed ordering a 2nd cover until we had a months use out of the 1st one. These 2 cars are stored outside & needed a cover to protect them from the elements 1/2 mile from the ocean & on hill facing the water. It is pleasant to remove the covers & have a clean & dry car.
Reviewed by James S (SONOMA, CA) Reviewed for a 1980 Porsche 911 — Nov 23, 2014 10:04 PM
First Silverguard cover lasted at least 7+ years through all kinds of California weather so it was the obvious choice for a repeat. Recommended.
Reviewed by Charles D (Sun Valley, NV) Reviewed for a 1989 Porsche 944 — Oct 28, 2014 6:25 PM
We purchased this car cover for our Porsche 944. Quality, fit and appearance is wonderful. Staff was a pleasure to deal with too.
Coverking Silverguard Plus Car Cover
- Save an Extra $25 Use Promo Code KING25
- Get a Free Coverking Lock & Cable With Purchase - A $15.00 Value!
- Get a Free Coverking Car Cover Storage Bag With Purchase - A $19.99 Value!
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?