- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- 5 protective layers keep moisture, animal droppings and dirt out
- Thick material guards against nicks and dings
- Specifically developed for rainy weather conditions
- Coverking’s softest inner layer guards your finish
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible to keep rain water out, even in extended rain
- Overlapped double-stitched seams resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets for the optional cable and lock kit
- Heavy-duty protective bulk means this cover is not recommended for daily use
- If ordering for an SUV, carefully consider that this cover is extremely bulky
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When you need heavy-duty protection, the Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is it. This 5-layer cover works hard to keep out rain, animal droppings and dirt. And, its ultra-thick material guards against nicks and dings like no other Coverking car cover can.
This Coverking car cover is double-stitched with the fewest seams possible for a stellar custom fit that doesn't let rain water leak in. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, the Coverbond 5 employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
The Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is ideal for moderate and rainy weather conditions. Because of its bulk, this cover is not recommended for daily use, and SUV owners should consider this cover's size and weight before ordering. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lisa K (LEWISVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sunday at 8:48 AM
This cover is a lot better than the one I ordered from another supplier (good thing they did credit my Visa card). It fits the car like a glove. As far as protecting the car against hail, I am not sure it will accomplish that. I hope I don't have to find out. The Miata even though is a 2001 it has only 19000 miles. Trying to keep it nice for my granddaughter. So far I am happy with my purchase. Lisa
Reviewed by Daniel M (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1970 BMW 2002 — May 02, 2016 9:26 AM
Pretty much what I expected. I wish the bag and lock cable came with it for free. I just made my own lock out of some coated wire, ferrules, and a thimble. Making my own bag as well.
Reviewed by Guy B (Keller, TX) Reviewed for a 1967 MG MGB — Dec 20, 2015 1:08 PM
After a terrible experience with a Budge car cover, I am very happy and satisfied with the Mosom car cover. It fits my MGB just right.
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?