- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- 5 protective layers keep moisture, animal droppings and dirt out
- Thick material guards against nicks and dings
- Specifically developed for rainy weather conditions
- Coverking’s softest inner layer guards your finish
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible to keep rain water out, even in extended rain
- Overlapped double-stitched seams resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets for the optional cable and lock kit
- Heavy-duty protective bulk means this cover is not recommended for daily use
- If ordering for an SUV, carefully consider that this cover is extremely bulky
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When you need heavy-duty protection, the Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is it. This 5-layer cover works hard to keep out rain, animal droppings and dirt. And, its ultra-thick material guards against nicks and dings like no other Coverking car cover can.
This Coverking car cover is double-stitched with the fewest seams possible for a stellar custom fit that doesn't let rain water leak in. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, the Coverbond 5 employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
The Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is ideal for moderate and rainy weather conditions. Because of its bulk, this cover is not recommended for daily use, and SUV owners should consider this cover's size and weight before ordering. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Guy B (Keller, TX) Reviewed for a 1967 MG MGB — Dec 20, 2015 1:08 PM
After a terrible experience with a Budge car cover, I am very happy and satisfied with the Mosom car cover. It fits my MGB just right.
Reviewed by Marshall T (Bridgman, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Dec 04, 2015 1:48 PM
I've been researching car covers for awhile, as I do with everything I purchase. The Coverking Mosom Plus was, I believe, the best choice considering the company, materials, quality, and price. My son was gracious enough to get it for my birthday. Fit is perfect, nice and tight, like the proverbial glove ! Thanks AutoAnything !
Reviewed by Catherine J M (Carlock, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 05, 2015 6:56 PM
I bought a Coverking Coverbond for my husband's 1970 GTO a number of years ago. And, when I purchased the Miata, I new I needed a cover especially when stored in the winter. I purchased the Coverking Coverbond 5 Car Cover . The sturdy fabric fits like a glove over the entire car. The front and rear ends have heavy elastic to secure the cover completely around the car. It is deep enough to even cover the wheels. I anticipate this one lastly for a long time like the one covering the GTO!
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Port Charlotte, FL) — Sep 09, 2014 10:54 AM
Great cover and would buy another one. Only problem I have is it does not completely cover the tires. It needs to be 5-7 inches deeper on the sides for total coverage.
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
- What Do You Drive?