- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- Five protective layers keep moisture, animal droppings and dirt out
- Thick material guards against nicks and dings
- Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover adds a soft inner layer that guards your finish
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible with overlapped double-stitched seams
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets hold the cover in place when paired with a cable and lock kit (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty protective bulk means this cover is best for those that are planning to leave the cover on the vehicle for extended periods of time
- If ordering for an SUV, carefully consider that this cover is extremely bulky
- Your Coverking Mosom Plus Car Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
When you need heavy-duty protection, the Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is it. This five-layer cover works hard to keep out water, animal droppings and dirt. And, its ultra-thick material guards against nicks and dings like no other Coverking car cover can.
This Coverking car cover is double-stitched with the fewest seams possible for a stellar custom fit. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight, while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, the Coverbond 5 employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
The Coverking Mosom Plus Car Cover is ideal for moderate and rainy weather conditions – but be advised, it’s not completely waterproof. Because of its bulk, this cover is not recommended for daily use, and SUV owners should consider this cover's size and weight before ordering. It’s supported by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Mosom Plus Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (North Platte, NE) Reviewed for a 1997 Honda Civic — Mar 17, 2018 1:10 PM
I've only had this cover a couple weeks but it exceeded my expectations. Straight out of the package I was surprised to find it durable and soft; and it fits my 20 year old honda like a glove. Time will tell if it lasts in the environment, but with the construction of this cover it's no doubt it will protect my weekend ride for a few years. Overall, for the price I paid I expected something less, but received a decent product. AutoAnything + Coverking = :)
Reviewed by Nathaniel D (Corona, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Feb 27, 2018 6:29 AM
I like this cover, because I do not have to dust it off after I remove the cover.
Reviewed by Ralph S (HIGHLAND VILLAGE, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — Jan 30, 2018 5:42 PM
Very easy to use, durable, looks good and the price was unbeatable
Reviewed by Norman B (Bellerose, NY) Reviewed for a 1995 Buick Roadmaster — Dec 20, 2017 7:14 AM
I had to wait 73 days to received my cover. I still say it is a great custom fit car cover.
Ships Between 4/30 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?