- Coverbond 5 Car Covers are custom-made for your vehicle
- 5 protective layers keep moisture, animal droppings and dirt out
- Thick material guards against nicks and dings
- Specifically developed for rainy weather conditions
- Coverking’s softest inner layer guards your finish
- Stitched with the fewest seams possible to keep rain water out, even in extended rain
- Overlapped double-stitched seams resist leaks
- Neoprene elastic tensioners in front and rear
- Protected grommets for the optional cable and lock kit
- Heavy-duty protective bulk means this cover is not recommended for daily use
- If ordering for an SUV, carefully consider that this cover is extremely bulky
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When you need heavy-duty protection, the Coverking Coverbond 5 Car Cover is it. This 5-layer cover works hard to keep out rain, animal droppings and dirt. And, its ultra-thick material guards against nicks and dings like no other Coverking car cover can.
This Coverking car cover is double-stitched with the fewest seams possible for a stellar custom fit that doesn't let rain water leak in. Its neoprene elastic front and rear tensioners hold tight while protected grommets leave room for an optional cable and lock kit. Plus, the Coverbond 5 employs Coverking's softest inner layer that guards your finish from scratches.
The Coverking Coverbond 5 Car Cover is ideal for moderate and rainy weather conditions. Because of its bulk, this cover is not recommended for daily use, and SUV owners should consider this cover's size and weight before ordering. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Our 10+ Coverking Coverbond 5 Car Cover customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Coverking Coverbond 5 Car Cover Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Port Charlotte, FL) — Sep 09, 2014 10:54 AM
Great cover and would buy another one. Only problem I have is it does not completely cover the tires. It needs to be 5-7 inches deeper on the sides for total coverage.
Reviewed by George d (Monroe, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Sequoia — Jun 19, 2014 10:05 AM
Great cover! Checked it, and within the last month it has kept my car dry and shiny! That's good for the rain we get here in Seattle. I did make sure putting a good coat of wax on the whole car before covering it. I only wish the cover covered the tires better, or had grommets near the tire so the fabric could be hooked to the back of the wheels, as the fabric will strech down, but nothing to secure it that way. Wish CoverKing gave tire covers with it.
Reviewed by Nelson N (Makawao, HI) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Mustang — Apr 16, 2014 3:53 PM
Fits perfectly. I like the "ears" for the rear view mirrors. My antenna grommet is not placed correctly (my bad) since I didn't ensure the cover was on exactly as I wanted it before I marked where to place the grommet. Otherwise, its a great cover.
Reviewed by Mario S (Azusa, CA) — Apr 04, 2014 8:15 PM
I was told this was a custom fit for my 1965 convertible mustang. The cover doesn't even cover the entire front ofthe car. I am very ddisappointed with this coverking car cover. I paid alot of money for great quality and got shit of a fit. I just did a major restoration off the frame and put my trust in coverking to supply me with a quality cover to protect my investment I am very disappointed in this product and will never buy from this company again.
Coverking Coverbond 5 Car Cover
- Ships Between 12/11 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- coverking triguard universal car covers
- coverking coverbond 4 universal car covers
- coverking silverguard plus
- satin stretch car cover review
- audi car covers reviews
- bmw outdoor car cover
- cotton car covers
- 2007 honda civic car cover
- sun roof shades 01 avalon
- pontiac solstice car cover
- truck running boards steps
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- discount cold air intakes