- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Coverking Autobody Armor protects your vehicle from the elements with a perfect fit
- Combines the custom fit of Satin Stretch with hardcore outdoor protection
- Multi-layer construction protects your vehicle indoors and out
- Super soft inner layer babies your paint job
- Double polyester outer layers defend against natural and man-made hazards
- Special middle layer delivers extreme water resistance
- Allows for maximum breathability
- Your Coverking Autobody Armor Car Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Armor your vehicle for battle in the ‘burbs with the Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover. 4 unique fabric layers deliver the soft, body-hugging qualities of an indoor cover and the battle-ready protection of an outdoor cover.
Custom cut just for your vehicle, Coverking Autobody Armor stretches and forms to its every curve. The super soft inner liner cradles your paint's finish while the dual outer layers and a special middle layer deliver hardcore protection and the most effective water resistance available.
Along with the extreme breathability, Autobody Armor boasts Coverking's highest ratings for water, UV-ray and environmental-hazard blockage. Weather, bird surprise, dirt and dust-Coverking blocks it all! Best yet, Coverking backs your Autobody Armor Car Cover with a 5-year warranty. Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SUDDEN I (GLEN BURNIE, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 10, 2016 7:28 AM
Cover fits amazing. Keeps truck protected for the weather. I cover the truck clean and uncover it weeks later and still clean Very happy Thanks for a great product
Reviewed by William K (ARLINGTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche 911 — Dec 13, 2015 3:13 PM
Looking for a winter cover for my Porsche with a fixed wing. Material seems to be very strong, but as others have noted it is a very tight fit, particularly between the mirrors and both ends. The coverage on the sides and front is excellent, 1" from ground on sides. Back coverage doesn't cover exhaust tips, which is unfortunate. The advantage to the mirror pockets is rain water drains off much better. Disadvantage is it takes three times longer to put on and take off due to tight fit.
Reviewed by Richard A (Clearwater, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Nov 20, 2015 6:34 PM
It fits like a glove. After a light rain, some water beaded up & some soaked in but didn't make it thru to the finish. It dried in a couple of hours. If there is a downside to the cover, it's more heavy and bulky than my old Wolf cover but this is the trade off for it's waterproofness and ding protection. It can easily get away from you if you're not careful during removal or installation. The soft flannel inside against a good wax job is slippery. Once on, it stays put.
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking xtremeweave
- car smartcover
- coverking stormproof car cover review
- satin indoor car cover
- saab convertible car covers
- bmw car cover
- bmw outdoor car cover
- best outdoor corvette car cover
- honda crv cover
- how to install a outside mirror on a 200 ford explorer
- bars for trucks
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca
- truck bed accessories covers