- The Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover provides the best water resistance and allows for maximum breathability
- Protects your vehicle from weather, nature and other perils with a perfect fit
- Combines the custom fit of Satin Stretch with the hardcore outdoor protection of Silverguard
- Multi-layer construction protects your vehicle from dents, dings and scratches
- Double polyester outer layers defend against the sun and damaging UV-rays
- Special middle layer delivers extreme water resistance
- Super soft inner layer babies your paint job
- For a detailed comparison guide for all Coverking Car Covers, click on the Detailed Info tab
- Your Coverking Autobody Armor Car Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
Armor your vehicle for battle in the ‘burbs with the Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover. Four unique fabric layers deliver the soft, body-hugging qualities of an indoor cover and the battle-ready protection of an outdoor cover.
Custom cut just for your vehicle, Coverking Autobody Armor stretches and forms to its every curve. The super soft inner liner cradles your paint's finish while the dual outer layers and a special middle layer deliver hardcore protection and the most effective water resistance available.
Along with the extreme breathability, Autobody Armor boasts Coverking's highest ratings for water, UV-ray and environmental-hazard blockage. Weather, bird surprise, dirt and dust-Coverking blocks it all! Best yet, Coverking backs your Autobody Armor Car Cover with a 5-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Autobody Armor Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher V (Largo, FL) — Mar 17, 2018 7:39 PM
The best of the best of the best. Holds up great. Not cheap but does it's job better than any cover l have ever used.
Reviewed by Don W (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Thunderbird — Jan 23, 2018 10:17 PM
Replaced a Noah cover with this new cover ....hoping this will hold up better in The AZ heat and sun...Looks and fits good
Reviewed by George L (KENDALL PARK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Porsche 911 — Nov 20, 2017 8:35 PM
This is on a brand new 2018 Porsche and is a smart cover to get to protect your investment. It's not cheap but the thickness and soft lining are substantial. It does not roll up into a small ball for storage but that should not be a factor.
Reviewed by Jeffrey K (Wantagh, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Nov 16, 2017 1:44 PM
I was concerned when I read some reviews about fitment. However, the cover fit perfectly. It also comes down low on the car and stays in place during high winds. I have added tie downs under the car which I recommend anyway. There is a nice soft inner liner contrary to the one in the cover that came with the vehicle. Time will tell about durability and water proof capabilities. Small complaint-the stock cover has a sleeve for the antenna. This one has a grommet and hole where water can get in
Ships Between 4/30 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?