- Park your hog inside the Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag for total long-term and seasonal storage protection
- 360° coverage that fights off damage from oxidation, corrosion, dust, insects, and more
- Use your motorcycle bag to keep your bike safe indoors (warranty is void when used outdoors)
- Built from 8 oz. polyethylene fabric that’s CPAI-84 fire rated
- Boasts a 100% water proof construction with covered zipper flap
- Your Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag zips up fast, easy and securely
- Includes a renewable desiccant bag to soak up any internal moisture
- Measures 12’ wide x 8’ long
- Rhino Shelter backs your Motorcycle Storage Bag with a 1-year warranty
When winter rolls into town, big brown bears aren't the only beasts hibernating. Fire-breathing iron horses also take naps until spring thaws out the iced-over highways. For the safest long-term cycle storage, wrap your prized chopper inside the Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag.
Unlike traditional slip-on motorcycle covers, the Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag completely surrounds your bike from the bottom of the tire tread to tips of the handlebars. Its 360° coverage delivers maximum protection against moisture, corrosion, dust, bugs, and oxidation. Rats and mice won't transform your cycle's seat into their new nest, and rust won't turn your chrome accents into spotted eyesores.
Rhino Shelter constructs your Motorcycle Storage Bag from heavy-duty 8 oz. polyethylene fabric that's CPAI-84 fire rated. What's more, you also get a handy storage bag that holds your Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag when not it use. And, it comes with a powerful desiccant bag to soak up any internal moisture. 1-year warranty.
Rhino Shelter Motorcycle Storage Bag Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ALLYN F (REDWOOD CITY, CA) — Apr 21, 2015 1:30 PM
I was looking for a reasonable and easy way to protect my bike in the garage from 3 adopted cats that like to sleep around and stratch whetever they can. Even though there are 5 beds and cat trees to sleep on, they love getting on and hanging around the bike. I've tried towels and a motorcycle dust cover but they can still get in underneath and stratch what they want. Then I found this idea and it is working so far. Tough vinyl material and not comfotable to sleep on and they can't get under
Reviewed by Martin P (Cocoa Beach, FL) — Apr 07, 2015 8:43 PM
i have not had it long. hopefully it will hold up. i am not using for long term storage, but weekly use to keep out the salt air. only time will tell if it lasts.
Reviewed by Raymond A (Northwood, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata — Jan 22, 2015 5:51 AM
Cheap insurance to store your motorcycle for the winter without having to worry about rodents messing around with anything during storage. Also does a great job of keeping condensation out. AutoAnything is the best. I had originally ordered from another supplier (JP Cycles)that gave me the run around for 2 months about this being on backorder. I ordered from AutoAnything and received the item in two days!!!!
The current product is out of stock.
Click Motorcycle Covers to view related products
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10