- Defend your bike’s finish without draining your bank account with the Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover
- This affordable motorcycle cover shields your finish from nasty weather, dirt and pollutants
- The Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover’s dual fabric design combines a soft, paint-safe top with a hearty, heat-resistant bottom
- Elasticized bottom hem provides a snug fit around your wheels
- Your Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover includes a stuff sack for storage and two elastic tie-down hooks
- Choose between the Sport for most sport bikes up to 1100cc and Touring for touring bikes with full dress up to 1500cc
- Two-tone design with a blue top and silver bottom
- Each Classic Accessories Motorcycle Cover comes with a 1-year warranty
Whether you scoot around town on a full-size Goldwing or race down the roads on a Ducati Monster, your motorcycle can't outrun the weather. When April showers start drenching your 2-wheeler or wind starts blowing gritty dirty into every nook and cranny, you'll have to spend a solid afternoon cleaning water spots and touching up scratches. Protect your easy rider from the elements with the Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover.
The economical Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover blocks against weather, dirt and pollutants. Its unique dual-fabric design blends a softer, non-scratch blue top with a rugged, heat-resistant silver bottom. This allows the Standard Motorcycle Cover to hug your handlebars and stay safe from hot exhaust pipes.
Plus, the Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover comes in 2 universal sizes to fit sport bikes or full-size garbage wagons. The elasticized bottom hem provides a snug fit, and this motorcycle cover comes with a 1-year warranty.
Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by daniel m (Buffalo, NY) — Dec 27, 2010 12:49 PM
I bought the cover after considerable research...it looks like it is going to serve my purposes well. Although I have not time-tested it since it is winter time and my bike is in storage. It does look like it will do fine keeping nature off my bike and not melting on my pipes. I go through a cover every two years so I get the cheaper ones, and this one looks tough enough.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/05