- Dress your prized bike with the Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover for premium indoor dust protection
- Stitched together from PolyPro fabric—the best material for blocking against dust while still remaining fully breathable
- Your Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover’s elasticized bottom hem creates a snug fit against your cycle
- Comes with 2 elastic tie-down cords and a storage bag
- Comes in a striking black finish
- Available in 3 universal sizes
- Sport: up to 86" long, 38" wide, 50" tall
- Cruiser: up to 102" long, 46" wide, 62" tall
- Touring: up to 108" long, 46" wide, 64" tall
- Your Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Just because you park your hog indoors doesn't mean that it's completely out of harm's way. After just a couple of hours inside a garage, a fine layer of dust starts to build up on every inch of your finish. More than just an eyesore, dust can act like fine sandpaper on your paintjob, creating scratches and dulling the luster. Keep your chopper looking cherry with the Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover.
Your Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover is crafted from choice PolyPro fabric. This gentle material builds a plush, scratch-proof barrier between your bike and the dust that wants to settle on it. Plus, it's fully breathable to let moisture freely evaporate. The bottom of your Motorcycle Dust Cover sports an elastic hem for a snug fit, and it comes with tie-down cords.
When you're not using your Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover, it folds up and stores away in the included storage sack. It comes in a striking black finish, and you can pick between 3 universal sizes: Sport, Cruiser and Touring. 1-year warranty.
Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rob F (PENFIELD, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — Apr 26, 2014 2:26 PM
Dust cover fits great on my Harley. Price and overall look of the cover is exceptional. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Mark S (Inver Grove Heights, MN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 11, 2013 7:29 AM
the quality of this motorcycle cover is good, it could fit just a little bit better around the handlebars, seems like it slightly twisted. its a good indoor cover for the money. enjoy the ride life gives you.
Reviewed by Peter H (Las Vegas, NV) — Mar 18, 2013 9:52 PM
Beautiful Dust cover - much higher quality than I expected for under $40.00! I would definitely consider this an indoor cover - soft to the touch but feels durable. Very cool looking honeycombed pattern to it. I've paid TRIPLE the price for covers that din't fit nearly this well for my sport bike. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - I REALLY LIKE THIS COVER!!!!!
Reviewed by Tammy P (Saegertown, PA) — Nov 24, 2012 7:00 PM
Cover works well for garage stored bike, but attached hooks need to be carefully monitored so they don't scratch fenders.
Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/02