- Four layer fabric keeps wet-weather out while allowing condensation to evaporate
- Includes a storage bag and cable and lock set
- Soft material won’t scratch your vehicle's paint
- Durable four-layer fabric provides a thick barrier against even the harshest weather conditions for maximum protection
- Comes in a classic gray color
- Elastic hem at the bottom provides a tight fit
- Durable antenna reinforcement patch included
- Choose from Compact: up to 175” L, Mid-size: 176”-190” L or Full size: 191”-210” L
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Covered by a 4-year warranty
When you need durable all-weather protection in a semi-custom design, a Classic Accessories Deluxe Four-Layer Car Cover is a great choice. With car covers, it all comes down to the material. That's why Classic Accessories constructs the Deluxe Four-Layer Car Cover from tough UV resistant, four layer fabric. This design allows the car cover to keep all types of wet-weather out while letting any trapped moisture or condensation out. Plus, the extra thick and soft material helps prevent nicks and won't scratch your paint.
Your new Classic Accessories Deluxe Four-layer Car Cover comes with a handy storage bag, elastic bottom hem, non-scratch tie-down grommets and a cable and lock set. Plus, it's available in three sizes to fit most cars. The compact style fits cars up to 175" long, the Mid Size style fits cars 176"-190" long and the Full Size style fits cars 191" to 210" long. So you can pick-up the perfect size for your car. What's more, it's backed by a 4-year warranty.
- Measure your car from bumper to bumper to determine overall length
Classic Accessories Deluxe Four-Layer Cover Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose T (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 6 — Aug 17, 2015 10:52 AM
The high quality multilayer construction protects surfaces and keeps dust out. This one is all you'll need. Superior in all respects to single layer cloth covers that can rot and get tiny rips with extensive use. Heavy gauge first time stiffness demands some work, but very much worth the effort. Easier to reinstall if one trifolds lengthwise and folds back lack a long tail into a 40lb trash bag.Great value vs. quality.
Reviewed by Sheldon M (EDEN PRAIRIE, MN) Reviewed for a 1933 Chevy Master Eagle — Feb 12, 2015 6:36 AM
The cover arrived on time, and it fit the car. It looks like it will work but havent tried it in outdoors here till summer.
Reviewed by Frank S (Macedon, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2014 9:13 AM
Got this for a sonata and it just fits. Could be s little larger but it should be ok. Would be nice if the cover had side grommets to attach rope to keep it in position. Interesting that the bag comes attached to the cover. Convenient when ready to store cover. Or are u supposed to separate the bag? Overall the cover looks and feels like it will do the job.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 3/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- classic accessories car covers
- evolution 4
- garage door water seal
- vision 55 silver rally wheels
- rolls royce car covers
- cotton car covers
- acura rubber mats
- 2013 subaru outback seat covers
- nissan 370z car cover
- custom fitted porsche 911 car covers
- suv side steps
- van luggage carrier
- custom exhaust tips for cars