- Keep your car cover secure with the Covercraft Gust Guard
- Easy to use and attaches in minutes
- Includes two 36” cords, four adjustable hem clamps, two Quick Grip friction locks for tension adjustment, and installation instructions
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
No matter how snuggly your car cover fits, it's still prone to blowing off or shifting during high winds, unless you have the Covercraft Gust Guard. While using a car cover in high wind conditions is not recommended, sometimes you have to leave your vehicle covered for long periods of time (at an airport, while on vacation, etc.), and wind gusts can be a problem. Fighting back against wind gusts, the Covercraft wind strap keeps your car cover securely in place.
More than just a bunch of cords and clamps, the Covercraft Gust Guard is a complete system designed to keep your cover in place and your car protected. This car cover gust guard uses four clips and two adjustable cords to secure your cover on your vehicle. The clips simply attach to the car cover hem in front of the front tires and behind the rear tires. And, the included Quick Grip friction locks allow to you easily adjust the tension.
What's more, the Covercraft Gust Guard can even be used to protect your BBQ, lawn furniture or ATV. And, Covercraft backs it with a 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05