- Shield your ride’s paint job with the triple-strength Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover
- Crafted from three layers of sturdy fabric for greater protection against the elements
- Repels rain and snow while guarding against UV rays, dirt and bird droppings
- Thick enough to absorb minor dings and prevent scratches
- Soft inner lining that’s safe against your paint
- Zippered panel gives you quick access to the driver’s side door
- Equipped with a reinforced antenna patch, elastic bottom hem and tie-down grommets
- Storage bag included
- Available in a range of universal sizes (bumper-to-bumper length):
- Compact sedan: 175"
- Compact SUV/truck: 187"
- Full-Size sedan: 191"-210"
- Full-Size SUV/truck: 188"-230"
- Jeep: 161"
- Mid-Size sedan: 176"-190"
- Your Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
No matter how carefully you park outside—avoiding bird-infested trees, sloppy parkers and sprinklers—the enemies of your paint job are waiting patiently to pounce as soon as you turn your back. Since you can't exactly bring your garage with you wherever you go, the next best way to preserve your finish is with the Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover.
Unlike some flimsy car covers out there that are stitched together with a single, flimsy piece of fabric, your Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover boasts three layers of grime-fighting material. Not only does it repel water like an oily duck, but it also has the strength to stand up against scorching UV rays, harsh dirt and bird dribble. And, it's thick enough to help fight off scratches, scrapes and dings inflicted in parking lots and in your home garage. All the while, its soft inner lining gently caresses your finish like a cotton diaper on your first-born's bottom.
Taking your Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover on the road is a cinch. It comes with a handy storage bag that fits perfectly in your trunk or back seat. Plus, if your car is covered and you need to get in and grab your sunglasses, it's equipped with a driver's side zipper for fast access. The PolyPro III Cover is available in a range of universal sizes to fit most vehicles, and it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
Classic Accessories PolyPro III Car Cover Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David H (minneapolis, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen GTI — Jul 03, 2015 11:28 AM
It is a good quality , but slightly too small for my vehicle! It would have been helpful if you enter the vehicle & it would calculate the correct size! Maybe it will stretch! Thx David H
Reviewed by Richard C (Santa Barbara, CA) Reviewed for a 1985 Toyota Camry — Jun 18, 2015 8:54 AM
Ordering the correct size is straightforward enough based on length of vehicle. This is confirmation for 80s sedans. The cover material and construction appear to be good. Our need is protection mostly from tree debris, not severe weather. I opted to remove the antenna rather than poke a hole & use the patch. The best part is my wife can remove/apply the cover herself. Elastic at cover edge makes snug fit; we'll see how many seasons that lasts.
Reviewed by Kerry P (WOODSTOCK, VT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Dec 10, 2014 10:58 AM
I ordered the cover for my Mustang convertible and although I thought the quality was very good it did not fit the car it was short and therefore the driver door opening did not line up.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- overdrive car covers
- polypro car covers
- polypro truck cover
- evolution technalon car covers
- bmw convertible car cover
- cotton car covers
- porsche car covers usa
- floor mats ford edge
- mini cooper outdoor car cover
- 2012 mustang car cover
- pu truck tool box
- rear cargo carrier for suv
- tonneau bed covers truck