We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Part #CVC5I98MA2098 Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John C (Guntersville, AL) — Sep 13, 2014 6:27 PM
Purchased this cover for my older SUV. Fit isn't bad but bags a bit at the spare tire cover at the rear. AutoAnything description did NOT show this as a part-time, or indoor/carport rated cover. Still, it seems to work okay at keeping dust, dirt, tree sap, leaves off my SUV that is stored outside 24/7. Seems like a good value for an inexpensive cover.
Reviewed by Albert A (Chino Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 19, 2009 10:27 PM
I was expecting a little better resistance to the morning dew. Once the cover is moist on the outer layer, other than dirt there is very little benefit if you remove it prior to drying. Overall, it protects the the vehicle well. I was just expecting something a little thicker for the money.
- Get a Free Coverking Lock & Cable With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- Get a Free Coverking Car Cover Storage Bag With Purchase - A $20.00 Value!
- Get a Free Coverking Duster With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 5/08 - 5/10
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Two Side View Mirror Pockets
- Part #:CVC5I98MA2098
- how to keep car cover form blowing off
- coverking car cover lock
- satin car covers
- silverguard plus 99 mustang gt
- 2006 acura car covers
- porsche indoor car cover
- datsun car covers all weather
- 2005 jeep liberty car cover
- car cover lexus es350
- dash cover c70 valvo
- truck air filters
- truck bike racks