We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Covercraft Noah Truck Cab Cover Part #C16839NH Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jefferry K (Honolulu, HI) — Oct 20, 2011 9:48 AM
The cover is pretty well made and does the job. It is maybe the 5th one that I have ordered for my various vehicles and so I am very familiar with the product. Only problem is with the antenna hole. The grommet that they use is terrible and ends up ripping the cover because it simply clamps onto the thin cover material without any backing. I now cut off the reinforced grommet holder on the bottom of old covers, and sew that onto the cover for the antenna. That holds up much better, and does not rip the cover since it has a false naugahyde backing and is sturdier. They should do that as standard equipment. Otherwise, the cover is fine.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
Ships Between 10/02 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With two mirror pockets
- Part #:C16839NH
- best model covercraft
- covercraft 2011 challenger
- install grommet covercraft car cover
- weathershield interior cover free shipping
- toyota cab cover
- porsche indoor car cover
- best car cover for porsche
- how does 2009 gmc canyon handle in heavy rain?
- jaguar xkr 2010 cover
- nissan 350z cover
- seat covers for pickups
- edge performance programmers
- truck box accessories