Not sure which 2005 BMW 3-Series Car Covers are right for you? We have over 6713 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"This is the first car cover that I've purchased.
- ease of putting the car cover on: Good.
- Ease of taking cover off: Very easy
- Appearance: Good. This cover could be offered in colors though.
- Quality: Good but I thinkperhaps the material could be a bit thicker to protect from door dings which is the primary thing that I bought it for. I may have been better off to buy the Sunbrella cover for that purpose.
- Ease of installation: I feel that if one is ordering a high end cover such as this the antennae hole should already be made into the cover when shipped. After all, the make and model is provided to the mfg. If the antenna hole was already made into the cover it would prevent one from installing the "hole" into the cover in almost the wrong spot. It would be more precise. This is perhaps my biggest annoyance aside from the thickness, or lack thereof, of the material to protect against door dings." —Carl M from Kansas City, MO bought a Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Cover for a 2005 BMW 3-Series.