- Cover your crawler with the Bestop All Weather Trail Cover
- Protects your Jeep’s windshield and interior from sun, wind and rain
- Crafted from the same robust material as the famous Bestop Soft Top
- Available for JK, TJ, YJ and CJ Jeep Wranglers
- Adjustable straps and belt-rail clips deliver a snug, tight fit
- Unique door opening protection flaps allow easy cab access
- Fits over your other Bestop accessories to protect them from the elements
- Included stuff sack keeps the cover neatly stored when not in use
- Choose from several trail-inspired colors
- Your Bestop All Weather Trail Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
One of the best things about driving a Jeep Wrangler is the ability to enjoy some top-down action. Of course, the fun gets cut short when it's parked outside during an unforeseen rain shower or a brutal blast of summer rays. And, since putting the top up when you park is not an option, Bestop has a better way—the Bestop All Weather Trail Cover.
Crafted from the same robust material as the famous Bestop soft top, the Trail Cover can handle whatever the elements are dishing out. It features Bestop's same belt-rail technology and precision fit, so it mounts tight and secure—resisting rain, wind, sun, bird droppings and even the prying eyes and sticky fingers of Wrangler wranglers.
The sides of your Bestop Jeep cover feature unique door openings that allow for easy cab access when covered. They also protect rigs that run without doors. The All Weather cover is designed to protect your other Bestop accessories from the elements, and it includes a stuff sack to stow away when not in use. Even better, Bestop lets you choose from charcoal or spice colors and they back your All Weather Trail Cover with a 1-year warranty.
Bestop All Weather Trail Covers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rickey C (YOUNGSVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 16, 2016 4:30 AM
I did a lot of research before deciding to buy this trail cover. Even then I was unsure until it came in and I installed it. It goes on in less than 5 minutes, by your self, and with two people I honestly think that it would take less than a minute. It has elastic straps, pull straps and plastic strips for the belt rails on the side window area to hold it tightly in place. It also comes with a carry bag. Sat over night with a small pool of water on top after a rain and no seepage.
Reviewed by Jamie S (Easton, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 23, 2014 3:33 PM
Awesome top- easy to put on- great for those nights when rain is forecasted and you don't feel like putting your soft top on- fits perfect
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?