- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith H (BERNALILLO, NM) — Monday at 7:35 AM
I installed the new rotors and the brake pulsing was worse. I took them off and had them turned locally and now they work fine. the quality control needs improvement!
Reviewed by Joseph S (Wilmette, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Land Rover Range Rover — Monday at 6:41 AM
Can't go wrong with these brakes. Look great, work great, excellent confident stopping power, quiet, as good or better than original parts at a very reasonable price point. Would not hesitate to purchase these again when the time comes.
Reviewed by Thomas L (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Highlander — Sunday at 11:13 AM
Never had slotted/drilled rotors before - several friends said they'd be noisy but I don't find them to be any louder that the original equipment that were replaced & with ceramic pads I'm expecting long life.
Reviewed by Robert W (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — Sunday at 6:47 AM
I bought this kit to replace my stock brakes on my 2005 Mercedes s500 and I'm shocked at the increase in quality, stopping power, and appearance. These are a good looking at of rotors. I understand that any time you go outside the world of OEM with Mercedes it's a bit of a gamble.... But this is one you should be willing to take
- are power stop brakes good
- slotted and cross drilled rotors
- ssbc disc brake caliper upgrade reviews
- stoptech sport kit for nissan maxima
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- acura brakes and rotors
- 2007 silverado brake kit
- g37 brake pads
- tahoe rotors
- truck tool chest
- vehicle seat covers
- dash kits for cars