Power Stop Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads feature a high-impact carbon ceramic formula
- Deliver up to 20% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Faster stops with no noise and low dust
- Thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Dual-layer rubberized shims
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Feature drill holes to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop-winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Brake Kit Customer Reviews
1558 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steven j (OKEANA, OH) — Tuesday at 6:28 AM
I ordered the brake kit for my Chevy Cruze on a Monday so that I could replace them on Saturday. The kit arrived Wednesday but the rotors included were six lug for a light truck or SUV. Thursday morning I contacted customer service. The service representative took care of the issue and a replacement kit with the correct parts arrived Saturday. I was impressed. Everything fit correctly and the brakes are smooth.
Reviewed by Scott B (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura RL — Monday at 10:13 PM
The brake kit is fantastic. Fir perfect and was very easy to install. the only problem I had was with the phillips screws that hold the rotors on. Because of age I stripped one on each wheel. Would be nice if they included new screws with the kit. I would even pay for new ones as well. So far pads/brakes work great with no noises. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Rick S (MANSFIELD, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2014 2:50 PM
I bought the front set about a year ago, I liked them so much I bought the complete kit for my Wife's Expedition. Just now got the rear for my F150. Easy to install everything is there. Stopping is excellent and the best part no chattering or no more dirty wheels!!
- power stop brakes review
- power stop cross drilled rotors review
- ssbc performance brake systems
- stoptech sport brake kit with drilled & slotted rotors
- honda brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- brakes for nissan titan
- chrysler 300 brake rotors
- seat covers for 2008 ford escape
- truck step bar
- roof rack suv
- car license plate frame