- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2764 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john c (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 5:19 PM
simple words !! perfect , Awsome , Great performance , can not wait to install the front set. Rear set ? Ram 1500 with HEMI !! stops when I require it !! Simple ? I like them and I am installing in the front . These Brakes are on my Truck . Simple , I Trust them !!!!
Reviewed by Gloria y (FOND DU LAC, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Tuesday at 9:35 AM
Was looking for the an aggressive look and found it that this one looks nice on my car and also has the power to stop my car quite fast when needed to
Reviewed by Sonny H (Madison Heights, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Tuesday at 4:16 AM
I installed the power stop brake kit on my 2014 Honda odyssey. The original rotors warped at 16K miles. So far so good. It does feel like the van stops better. Ask me again in about a year and I will have a better idea.
Reviewed by Christopher H (KENMORE, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Monday at 9:16 PM
First time installing brakes and rotors. Just finished installing a few days ago and the process wasn't to difficult if you take your time and watch YouTube for some guidance. Power Stop Z23 kit is an excellent product so far. No issues with squeaks and be sure to follow the brake in period.
Reviewed by Blake H (BRICK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Optima — Monday at 7:23 AM
I've used rotors and pads from local stores around my area. Price's are always eh and product is exactly what you pay for. When I found auto anything and found that they sell power stop and at unbeatable prices I had to try them out with all the great reviews! The Rotors and Pads are of oem quality possibly even better. Thanks auto anything and thanks power stop!