- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2410 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L (MECHANICSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 6:25 AM
ordered this kit to replace the brakes that came on my truck. I had black rims 2 days after cleaning my truck. I installed kit truck stops better no squeaking now and very low dust on rims. Order arrived on time and very fast. great deal.
Reviewed by Constantin H (Westbury, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 3-Series — Tuesday at 11:17 AM
I ordered a full kit for front and back. They were delivered very fast fit perfectly my car. Ceramic pads produce much less dust that the original BMW pads. I will definitely use Autoanything for future purchases and a will highly recommend to my friends.
Reviewed by Andrew K (SIMPSONVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW 3-Series — Tuesday at 8:05 AM
This is my first time trying this product and so far I am very pleased with this brake kit. I replaced both front and rear on my 2005 BMW 325ci and all parts fit perfectly. I have been driving for about a week now and have noticed less brake dust accumulation on my wheels. As long as the wear is good, I will purchase this product again in the future.
Reviewed by Brandon R (Boston, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Jul 18, 2016 5:20 PM
I used a promo code, and only paid total $225. Worth every penny. They look cool on my Honda Accord v6. And they have great stopping power.
- are power stop brakes good
- slotted and cross drilled rotors
- ssbc disc brake caliper upgrade reviews
- stoptech sport kit for nissan maxima
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- acura brakes and rotors
- 2007 silverado brake kit
- g37 brake pads
- tahoe rotors
- truck tool chest
- vehicle seat covers
- dash kits for cars