- Rebates: $60 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance Z23 Evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Delivers up to 20% more stopping power over stock
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Z23 Evolution brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Pads are chamfered & slotted and include dual-layer rubberized shims for noise-free braking
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Beveled drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop—winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Z23 Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2497 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen F (Soddy Daisy, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Monday at 5:13 AM
This is a very well thought out brake kit that includes all the parts you could ever need (plugs, clips, grease, etc.) to complete a stylish and very functional makeover to you disk brakes. Installation and brake in went well and time will tell how well the pads wear and perform in the long run.
Reviewed by Keith B (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Oct 18, 2016 6:40 AM
Just put them on after receiving them 3 weeks ago. Ensure you get some Brake part cleaner to clean the rotors before installing. They look great and appear to be working great. I've only had them on the car fora week but so far so good.
Reviewed by Charles J (Brundidge, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Cadillac DeVille — Oct 17, 2016 6:25 PM
These brakes are the best brakes ever lnstalled on my car thanks for the best and smooth brakes . Iwill be purchasing more products from auto anything
- are power stop brakes good
- slotted and cross drilled rotors
- ssbc disc brake caliper upgrade reviews
- stoptech sport kit for nissan maxima
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- acura brakes and rotors
- 2007 silverado brake kit
- g37 brake pads
- tahoe rotors
- truck tool chest
- vehicle seat covers
- dash kits for cars