Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/09 - 6/11
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Triple-layer Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers provide solid protection in light to moderate weather
- Built from two layers of Triguard fabric and an extra inner layer that’s both water resistant and breathable
- All Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers are treated with UV inhibitors
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit everything from compacts to SUVs
- 1-year warranty
Your automobile is more than just a means to get from point A to point B. It's an investment. Unfortunately, the fastest way to cut the value of your car, truck or SUV is to leave it out unprotected in the elements. Blistering sun light, drizzly rain and dust clouds can wreak havoc on your paintjob and your resale price. Defend your ride with Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers.
Designed to block against light to moderate weather, Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers are constructed from 2 layers of Triguard fabric over a core layer of breathable, water-resistant material. Your cover is treated with UV inhibitors to help shade your finish from paint-peeling sun light, and the inner layer is safe on your finish.
Whether you drive a compact hatchback or a super-sized SUV, there's a Coverking Triguard Universal Car Cover to match your highway chariot. And, your car cover comes with Coverking's 1-year warranty.
Coverking Triguard Universal Car Covers Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George A (Lakewood, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Friday at 3:15 PM
Eventhougj it is a universal cover, once it streches a bit, it is a "near" custom fit.
Reviewed by Chris S (APPLETON, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Friday at 4:44 AM
I ordered one cover and when it came, it was too short, I returned for the next bigger size, and it is a little long, but works better,, would be much better if there was something at the back to tie down to car.
Reviewed by Veronica c (PERRIS, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Dec 31, 2014 8:59 PM
Everything was great except,no hole for attenna so I will have to make my own rivet hole
- coverking custom car covers
- how to put on a car cover lock
- stretch car cover
- triguard car cover
- cotton car cover
- audi car covers
- bmw outdoor car cover
- cheap honda civic car cover
- honda s2000 car cover
- seat covers for dodge journey
- suv rubber cargo mats
- leather wrap steering wheel cover
- factory floor mats