- Seal off your cherry ride from the elements with the CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System
- Delivers all-around protection against dust, scratches, nicks, bugs, rust, moisture, rot and more
- 12V high-pressure fan exchanges air 3-4 times per hour, keeping your vehicle dry, odorless and rust free
- Made from transparent 10-mil PVC that’s anti-static, double-polished and radio frequency-welded
- Its heavy-duty 18 oz Herculite base is impervious to oil, gas and antifreeze, for no leaks over the long haul
- Fully resistant to abrasions, mildew and flames for years of dependable protection
- Closes up with a 100% nylon zipper that won’t scratch your ride's finish
- Available in a host of sizes to protect your investement
- CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System is backed by a 1-year warranty
After you've poured hours of free time, gallons of sweat and fat stacks of greenbacks into your restoration car, you're faced with a new challenge: safeguarding it from the elements. Even inside your garage, it's vulnerable to gritty dirt, light dings and even paint-marring scratches. For the ultimate in indoor auto protection, park your prized ride inside the CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System.
Like a force field for your four-wheeler, the Car Capsule delivers 360-degree defenses against your show car's worst enemies: dust, rust, scuffs and moisture. It's made from a clear anti-static PVC top that's electrostatically welded to corrosion-resistant 18 oz Herculite base. But, the real magic behind these Car Capsules is the built-in 12V high-pressure fan. It inflates the entire cover, forming a protective car bubble. Grit stays out, moisture evaporates before it can take root and the bubble's air-filled buffer helps block against direct blows. You could even drop a five-pound hammer on your CarCapsule, and it'll just bounce right off.
Whether you're storing a pint-sized Mini or a more massive Chevy SSR, there's a CarCapule that's sure to work. They come in a range of sizes to fit everything from motorcycles to mini vans. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- When choosing your CarCapsule, order the size that is at least 6" longer than your vehicle. For more help with sizing, click the "Detailed Info" tab above.
- Once inflated, CarCapsule requires approximately one foot of additional clearance on all sides of the base. Include this when measuring space in your storage location.
CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron G (PLAINFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Porsche 911 — Nov 30, 2014 6:00 PM
The car capsule looks to be doing it's job well. The quality looks great. Directions could be better. A picture or sketch would go a long way showing blower assembly.
Reviewed by Elizabeth M. W (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac Solstice — Nov 27, 2014 12:43 PM
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP SCCA T2 Championship edition - 1 of 88 of this color, drive train, and interior- and the mice were using the horizontal surfaces in the engine compartment and trunk as storage areas for their winter acorn food stash. (We live in a VERY wooded area.) A regular car cover only gave them a better hiding place. I think the Car Capsule will solve that problem and an added bonus is that I will be able to see "my baby" every time I go into the garage. My Jeep is jealous!!!
Reviewed by Terry C (PORT ANGELES, WA) Reviewed for a 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Sep 19, 2014 2:29 PM
First of all AutoAnything shipped it out pretty darn fast. I haven't put my car in it yet, but I have set it up. Appears to be of very high quality, don't expect any quality issues. After it was fully inflated for the first time I turned off the fan and let it deflate so I could test how fast it would inflate. Well I forgot about it and went to check on it an hour later. It was fully inflated.
Reviewed by Anthony P (Leominster, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Sep 01, 2014 4:55 AM
I am using this to store my 1970 Boss mustang and this is a great way to keep it protected. It does take a while to set up and you do need to people to get the clear plastic over the car and antenna. Perfect for long term storage.
CarCapsule Indoor Vehicle Storage System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/30