- Cover your cargo area with the Covercraft Cargo Area Liner
- Protects your cargo area’s entire floor plus the back of the back seat
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Attaches around headrests with adjustable straps and side-release buckles
- Integrated tie-downs secure liner to factory D-rings
- Split seat-backs (50/50, 40/60) still operate for added cargo flexibility
- Crafted tough from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric
- Fold-out bumper cover flap for maximum loading/unloading protection
- Easy to maintain, just hose off to clean and hang to air dry
- Available in an array of interior-matching colors
- Your Covercraft Cargo Area Liner is backed by 90-day warranty
Your SUV faces a constant barrage of loading and unloading. And, all those toys, tools, groceries, gardening supplies and who-knows-what-else can make any cargo area look more like Area 51. So, protect your cargo area from everyday damage (and government cover-ups) with a Covercraft Cargo Area Liner.
Covering your cargo area is just the beginning—the Covercraft Cargo Liner also blocks the back of your rear seats. In fact, it attaches right to your rear seat headrests. And, to keep the dirtiest dirt and the wettest water at bay, your Covercraft cargo cover is crafted from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric.
Made specifically for your vehicle's cargo hold, the Cargo Are Liner boasts a perfect fit. Rugged, integrated tie-downs secure the liner to factory D-rings, so install and removal is a cinch. And, Covercraft backs your Cargo Area Liner with a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Cargo Area Liner Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by carol k (CAMBY, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — Sep 23, 2017 6:57 AM
I like that it has a split so do not need to put both seats down, and protects the carpet in back.
Reviewed by Monique L (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Armada — Sep 07, 2017 9:42 PM
I purchased this cargo liner for my 2017 Nissan Armada and I absolutely love it. I especially love that you never have to take it out if you fold up the 3rd row or just one seat. It has Velcro so it still covers the carpet in every area. It is excellent quality for the price. There is a minor plastic odor when you first get it. I hung it outside for 2 days and the odor is gone. I have two young boys and 2 big dogs that often ride in my car. This liner will help keep my car in good condition.
Reviewed by Lori H (Lebanon, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jul 28, 2017 7:48 AM
I needed something to protect my cargo area (2016 Santa Fe SE) from my car-sick dog. This completely covers the area. I put old dog beds or outdoor lounger cushions down for my dogs, so I don't care about cushioning. I didn't think the cover was particularly slick either, as some have noted. I like that I can leave it on all the time, it tucks out of the way with the velcro strips when the middle row of seats are in use. I don't use the 3rd row of seats often enough to worry about those.
Reviewed by Michelle S (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Edge — Jul 14, 2017 7:34 AM
Durable cargo liner was easy to install. Love the back bumper cover. It's a little crunched when the seats get put up but not a deal breaker. I would recommend this item.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/30
- What Do You Drive?