- Cover your cargo area with the Covercraft Cargo Area Liner
- Protects your cargo area’s entire floor plus the back of the back seat
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Attaches around headrests with adjustable straps and side-release buckles
- Integrated tie-downs secure liner to factory D-rings
- Split seat-backs (50/50, 40/60) still operate for added cargo flexibility
- Crafted tough from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric
- Fold-out bumper cover flap for maximum loading/unloading protection
- Easy to maintain, just hose off to clean and hang to air dry
- Available in an array of interior-matching colors
- Your Covercraft Cargo Area Liner is backed by 90-day warranty
Your SUV faces a constant barrage of loading and unloading. And, all those toys, tools, groceries, gardening supplies and who-knows-what-else can make any cargo area look more like Area 51. So, protect your cargo area from everyday damage (and government cover-ups) with a Covercraft Cargo Area Liner.
Covering your cargo area is just the beginning—the Covercraft Cargo Liner also blocks the back of your rear seats. In fact, it attaches right to your rear seat headrests. And, to keep the dirtiest dirt and the wettest water at bay, your Covercraft cargo cover is crafted from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric.
Made specifically for your vehicle's cargo hold, the Cargo Are Liner boasts a perfect fit. Rugged, integrated tie-downs secure the liner to factory D-rings, so install and removal is a cinch. And, Covercraft backs your Cargo Area Liner with a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Cargo Area Liner Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff T (Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Jan 04, 2018 11:07 AM
The Covercraft Cargo Liner is fitted to the particular vehicle it is ordered for. The tie-downs match the in vehicle anchor points. Seems to be a quality material. At this point there is no reason to believe it will not be durable for the long term. The fold out bumper/body cover is nice. This protects an area that was susceptible to damage by our dog on entry or exit. Price is much better than other liners I priced on line.
Reviewed by harry d (SEVIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Jaguar F-Pace — Dec 16, 2017 6:27 AM
Good fit, well worth the price and provides great protection of the area when transporting my 110 pound dog.D
Ships Between 5/08 - 5/10
- What Do You Drive?