- Cover your cargo area with the Covercraft Cargo Area Liner
- Protects your cargo area’s entire floor plus the back of the back seat
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Attaches around headrests with adjustable straps and side-release buckles
- Integrated tie-downs secure liner to factory D-rings
- Split seat-backs (50/50, 40/60) still operate for added cargo flexibility
- Crafted tough from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric
- Fold-out bumper cover flap for maximum loading/unloading protection
- Easy to maintain, just hose off to clean and hang to air dry
- Available in an array of interior-matching colors
- Your Covercraft Cargo Area Liner is backed by 90-day warranty
Your SUV faces a constant barrage of loading and unloading. And, all those toys, tools, groceries, gardening supplies and who-knows-what-else can make any cargo area look more like Area 51. So, protect your cargo area from everyday damage (and government cover-ups) with a Covercraft Cargo Area Liner.
Covering your cargo area is just the beginning—the Covercraft Cargo Liner also blocks the back of your rear seats. In fact, it attaches right to your rear seat headrests. And, to keep the dirtiest dirt and the wettest water at bay, your Covercraft cargo cover is crafted from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric.
Made specifically for your vehicle's cargo hold, the Cargo Are Liner boasts a perfect fit. Rugged, integrated tie-downs secure the liner to factory D-rings, so install and removal is a cinch. And, Covercraft backs your Cargo Area Liner with a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Cargo Area Liner Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Maurits H (Covington, KY) — Tuesday at 8:00 PM
It seems well constructed and should be tough enough for the occasional use. Have not used it yet as I purchased it as a "in case I need to transport something nasty."
Reviewed by David B (CAMARILLO, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 3-Series — Nov 03, 2016 11:55 AM
Fits well in BMW 328i Wagon with ample tie downs to keep it in place. Velcro joints enable each of the 40/20/40 rear seats to fold down independently. I use it because my dog often travels in back and I use it as a surf vehicle, so lots of sand and moisture. Repels moisture well. The big plus for me was the fold out bumper liner to keep the dogs claws off the bumper. Much better price that a competitors option who didn't even offer the foldout bumper liner for my make and model.
Reviewed by Dwight B (WESTMINSTER, MD) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — Oct 18, 2016 9:52 AM
It's OK, most likely would not have bought it if seen it first. I say this because, I think it's over-priced. It seems to protect the area but, items will side.
Reviewed by Mary G (Ravenna, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Sep 30, 2016 9:06 AM
Purchased to protect leather interior & cargo area from my Great Dane. PROS: affordable compared to others, made well, multiple tie-downs secure it tightly even with weight and movement of my dog, covers back of second row without any Velcro directly to my seats, hair shakes off or is vacuumed easily. CONS: it is a bit slippery for dog feet but easily remedied with a blanket for traction, doesn't cover much of the sidewalls, spot clean, can't comment on longevity because just purchased
Ships Between 12/21 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- covercraft flormats
- ford van cargo liner
- husky cargo liners review
- weathertech extended cargo liner
- jeep dash covers
- toyota trunk liner
- all weather floor mats lexus
- gmc terrain cargo liners
- 2012 bmw x5 cargo mat
- suburban cargo liner
- best bike rack for car
- black license plate frame
- wood grain kits for cars