- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's Evolution Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 layer fabric provides maximum outdoor protection and withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection against dents, dings and scratches
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture or heat
- The Evolution comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Proudly hand sewn in the USA
- Your Covercraft Evolution car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Evolution Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1300 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold A (Marion, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mini Cooper — Apr 18, 2018 3:34 PM
We purchased the Covercraft Evolution Custom Car Cover for our mini cooper convertable and it fits like a glove. This will be our second Covercraft Evolution Custom Car Cover for this car, it first one lasted 5 years.
Reviewed by Tom F (FRANKLIN, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Corvette — Mar 04, 2018 5:59 PM
I have no other cover to compare this one to. It seems to be high quality, very durable and hopefully protective. I like the extra touch of extra cloth covering the grommets for the tie downs! I bought it for indoor coverage protection from potential dents etc from accidents in the garage. No plans for outdoor use unless when traveling. If and when it gets dirty it will take a large commercial washer. I do recommend this cover.
Reviewed by Matt B (Rockville, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Mar 02, 2018 6:35 AM
This is a good quality cover. However it is a bit of a tight fit initially and the tie downs are done with rope and knots. All other covers I have had use click on straps which seem to be easier to setup and use.
Reviewed by Richard K (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Feb 09, 2018 3:35 PM
I purchased this to protect my vehicle from the Arizona sun. This model was recommended for that purpose. I was pleasantly surprised how easy this went on without a second pair of hands. The material and the stitching are good quality. Time will tell how it holds up. I bought this on sale and am pleased with the value.