- Your car loves the snuggly feeling of warm fleece as much as you do, so cover it up with the Covercraft Fleeced Satin Car Cover
- Woven-polyester outer shell lined with super-soft nylon fleece inner lining for a gentle touch to fine car finishes
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make, model
- Satin fabric is slightly stretchy to allow for a more contoured fit (taut, but not body-hugging)
- Mid-weight cover, excellent for indoor use or limited outdoor use
- Offered in several colors to personalize the look
- Your Covercraft Fleeced Car Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Treat your vehicle to the same luxuries you love with the Covercraft Fleece Lined Satin Car Cover. These indoor car covers give your ride the protection it needs against dust, dings and garage mishaps. Since it's made custom for your vehicle, it fits like a glove with a stretchy, contoured design.
With a woven-polyester outer shell and an ultra-soft, white nylon fleece lining, this fleece-lined car cover is aesthetically-pleasing on the outside and protective on the inside. The soft fabric is ideal for indoor use, or short-term outdoor use – like at a weekend car show. To top it off, Covercraft backs your Fleeced Satin Car Cover with a smooth 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Fleeced Satin Car Cover Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall F (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 1983 Mercedes-Benz 300 — Mar 06, 2016 6:35 AM
I bought this because CoverKing didn't offer one specific to my car(83 Mercedes 300CD coupe). Too bad, because it's just not a CoverKing Satin Stretch like I've got on all my other vehicles. Quality of construction is good, but it just fits too tight around the front and rear bumpers, causing it to stretch away from the mirror pockets. Also, the inner lining is nowhere near as soft as the Satin Stretch's. It was a little less money, but I'd have gladly paid an extra $100 to get the better cover.
Reviewed by Joseph H (BRANFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Mustang — Jan 29, 2016 6:06 AM
I have only had it for a couple of months but it was very easy to put it on, extremely soft as well. I have a black 99 cobra and I was very happy with this cover. Time will tell how it holds up and I'll see in the spring if it causes any scuffs or marks on paint but given the softness I doubt it. It's stored indoors.
Reviewed by Clint B (Summerfield, NC) — Dec 28, 2015 10:58 AM
Great cover for the price. I have several different covers for classic cars and this is one of the softest non exterior covers that I have owned. Nice that it comes in color.
Ships Between 6/07 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?