- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made outdoor car cover to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag, sold separately
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1611 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard P (Manassas, VA) — Thursday at 6:40 AM
Customer service is always outstanding form Ethan he has always beat any price that I have presented to him, plus shipping free.
Reviewed by Wayside t (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan 370Z — Nov 02, 2017 8:12 PM
I previously had a California car cover which fit the car fantastic. The Noah fits just as well but for a fraction of the price. Quality of the cover materials are great. I would highly recommend this cover so far.
Reviewed by Matt O (YORKTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 29, 2017 5:11 AM
Got this to replace an older cover that was worn out. This cover is a lot lighter and fits better than my previous cover. A little tight on the mirror so I fold them to put the cover on and then unfold them in to the cover's mirror pocket. Only been on for a week and it is keeping the bird crap off my Rav.
Reviewed by Pete C (Hamburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 25, 2017 7:12 AM
Fitted our truck like a glove, easy to install. Real test will be after three months outdoors storage in Tampa, Florida area from 11/1/17 until 2/1/18.