- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made outdoor car cover to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag, sold separately
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1620 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joe p (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Nitro — Jan 05, 2018 6:42 AM
Repeat customer of Covercraft for years. I have 3 covers; 2 in rotation during storage periods. I live in the Northeast, so the Noah is the answer to everything from hard-rain to heavy-snow to high-wind. Just put it on and strap it down. Excellent protection!
Reviewed by Tim B (Lake Stevens, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Lincoln MKS — Dec 26, 2017 8:24 PM
For my 2013 Lincoln sedan, also in the rainy weather here in Seattle, doing a great job of keeping the rain away from the car's finish. It seemed very large when first opened package but spreads out, covers from front to rear and well down on the sides, a quality cover!
Reviewed by Rodney W (GROSSE POINTE, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Lexus SC 430 — Dec 23, 2017 4:18 PM
My New NOAH Car cover met and exceeded my expectations. The fit is perfect and it was a breeze to install. I tucked my car away for the season and know its in good care beneath my new cover. Great job NOAH
Reviewed by Shirl D (Dover, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Dec 20, 2017 6:10 AM
First purchase did not fit my car with factory body kit. 2nd purchase was with high wing spoiler and it fits perfectly. I wish it would cover the wheels entirely but it leaves a few inches exposed. Other than that I would recommend this cover during heavy outdoor use (rain and snow) for it's durability. It is a bit heavy but the material is easy on the car's finish. They usually last about 5 years (I had a couple of these before). I use a tarp over my convertible in ad to the cover for the snow.
Reviewed by HENRY E (Fairview, UT) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Taurus — Dec 07, 2017 8:24 AM
Considering the age of the vehicle (1990 SHO) I was very impressed by the perfect fit of the cover. Cover-craft did a fantastic job in engineering this cover to fit.