- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVERS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Noah truck cover is custom made for your truck with an aftermarket shell
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Easy to fold and store, yet the Noah truck cover still offers fair impact resistance
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- The Noah truck cover will fit with all standard-size cab-high shells
- Truck cover available in heat resistant Silver Grey
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Noah truck cover comes with a 4-year warranty
An excellent outdoor/indoor truck cover, Covercraft's Noahr truck cover delivers on all your truck-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your truck's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water yet is vapor-porous, employing microscopic pinholes too small for water and dust but big enough for moisture vapor to escape.
The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant. Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Covercraft Noah Cab-High Truck and Shell Cover is backed by a 4-year warranty.
- Cab-High Covers are designed to fit trucks with a shell. Shells must sit flush with the cab and cannot be wider than the bed. Covers will not fit campers or accommodate certain sunroofs, rack systems or other add-on equipment.
Covercraft Noah Truck Cab & Camper Shell Cover Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary F (Santa Maria, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2017 9:26 PM
Excellent-looking cover, and a very impressive perfect fit! Very timely delivery.
Reviewed by Dale H (El Cajon, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Aug 27, 2009 8:43 PM
The feel of paper makes it appear to be fragile. I hope the cover is as good as the warranty. It looks fantastic and fits great. It's difficult to install due to its size, and the radio antenae and right mirror are too close together to fit into their pockets. Bending the antenae over while sliping over the mirror helps. Compared to others on the web the price was good, but I have reservations about the material. The quality in workmanship is excellent, but I will have a wait and see on how this paper like cover holds up in the heat of southern California sun.
Reviewed by Robert C (Surfside Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Dec 23, 2008 5:43 PM
the covered was delivered quickly. it fit perfectly over the cap. it was easy to put on and take off. we have no complaints. the price was right and thanks for your assistance.