- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Weathershield HP Car Cover is custom-sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle and is available in multiple color options
- Can be used for indoor or outdoor use
- Solution-dyed to resist color fading and prevent transfer onto light-colored paintjobs
- Fabric sheds off water as soon as it hits the cover
- Completely breathable to vent heat and dry condensation
- Deluxe defenses against dust, dirt, sap and bird droppings
- Weathershield HP is safe on your finish
- This lightweight material is easy to install and folds up for compact storage
- Machine washable and dryable makes it easy to clean
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall unless otherwise noted
- Keep your car cover precisely in place with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
Can old dogs learn new tricks? Covercraft proved it's possible by infusing their classic Weathershield Car Cover with even greater defensive power, giving birth to the Weathershield HP Car Cover.
What sets Covercraft's Weathershield HP apart is its advanced solution-dyed production process. Every fiber that's spun together in this impressive fabric is dyed from the inside out, rather than merely getting a surface treatment. This cutting-edge technique makes your Weathershield HP Car Cover fade resistant, so its color remains vibrant even when exposed to harsh sunlight. Plus, it will not transfer onto light-colored paintjobs!
What's more, your Weathershield HP Car Cover also delivers superior finish protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap and bird drizzle. And, water beads and sheds off your Weathershield HP, providing superior moisture protection while still remaining fully breathable to vent heat and condensation.
Like every Covercraft Car Cover, the Weathershield HP is custom tailored for a form fit. Its light weight makes installation and storage a snap, and you can easily wash and dry this cover in your home washing machine. 4-year warranty.
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
Covercraft Weathershield HP Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
457 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Yvette B (LOVELAND, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Volvo S60 — Nov 10, 2017 12:58 AM
After purchasing a cover form another maker and hating how bulky it was, I remembered that I had purchased this cover some 16 years ago. I remembered the ease of use and the protection it afforded. Here we are today, just as satisfied! Small, easy to use and roll, one person can put it on. Still costs a boat load but well worth it. Fits my 2012 Volvo S60 like a glove. I will now go buy a dust cover for the Camaro that sent the Volvo out of the garage.
Reviewed by Connor M (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 1985 Volkswagen Vanagon — Oct 28, 2017 9:01 AM
I have previously used Noah covers on my Westfalia year round in a Denver. Both covers fit like a glove, but still allow me to keep my awning attached. Noah cover is much bulkier, but the tacky fabric is less slippery and easier to install on a large vehicle than the slick Weathershield cover. On the other hand, the Weathershield is so much more compact than the Noah, less than half the bulk. The unknown part is durability and weatherproof-ness. Noah lasts about 2 years in our harsh UV.
Reviewed by Greta W (LISBON, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Fit — Oct 26, 2017 1:41 PM
I like how the cover fits the car with side view mirrors sticking out. At first I was wondering if the material would be thick enough, but it seems to be after testing in the rain it definitly beads off way better than one of those cheap "plastic lawn like car tarps", and I don't need to worry about grommets or bungee cords scratching the car or dealing with rope. I will be trying in winter use.