- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Line your auto with four-times the protection of lesser covers with the Coverking Coverbond 4 Custom Car Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Crafted from four layers of plush fabric to cushion against minor dings, dents and knocks
- Designed for four-season defense against rain, UV rays, tree sap, bird bombs and more
- Its breathable fabric fights off rot, mildew and corrosion
- Paint-safe inner lining gently hugs your finish without leaving scrapes
- Available in a sun-safe gray color
- 2-year warranty
Once you park your car, truck or SUV, it becomes a sitting target for hazards. Out-of-control shopping carts, absentminded people opening their doors and a whole host of other dangers are lurking and waiting to ding, dent and destroy your pristine finish. For the thickest line of defense available, wrap your ride with the Coverking Coverbond 4 Custom Car Cover.
Forget about flimsy, micro-thin car covers—the Coverking Coverbond 4 Custom Car Cover is a beefy behemoth that delivers maximum cushioning against anything pushing against your vehicle. It's constructed from four layers of fabric for quadruple the padding of lesser car covers. Plus, it's completely custom cut for a flawless, curve-hugging fit.
Beyond the blow-blocking strength of your Coverking Coverbond 4, it's engineered to withstand the worst that Mother Nature can throw its way. These outdoor car covers fight off foul weather, sticky tree sap, blistering UV rays and gooey bird squeeze with ease. Yet, they remain fully breathable, so your water-resistant car cover won't rot or mildew underneath. And, it comes with a 2-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- The Coverbond 4 Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Coverking Coverbond 4 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc F (DETROIT, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus LS 430 — May 16, 2016 10:13 AM
I ordered the car cover with the pocket for the roof antenna. The pocket is about 3" too far forward so the antenna doesn't fit exactly. Not recommended for preserving a shine. The vehicle is parked in a construction yard. Sometimes it rains long enough for the water to soak through. When it dried it left a dirty residue. Dust still collects on car even if it doesn't rain. Cover is good for hiding brand name from view. Cover fits vehicle well.
Reviewed by Chris V (DUANESBURG, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Apr 20, 2016 6:41 PM
Use this cover to protect my car while in garage when stored for the winter. Great fit, great quality and materials. Fits my 2005 Mustang convertible perfectly. I am very pleased with the quality of materials and workmanship. Nice, thick material provides excellent coverage and protection. Would definitely buy another from them.
Reviewed by Kenneth C (Newark, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Apr 14, 2016 3:56 PM
This is the second cover like this that I previously ordered for my 2004 Nissan 350Z and I still use it out doors and it still looks great after all these years and the fit is excellent. The fit on my 2016 Dodge challenger is the same as my 350Z,nice and snug and fits low all around the car, so I don't worry about a strong gust of wing pulling it off the car, I have to fold the mirrors to get the cover over them and if I wanted to I can fold them back down for an even more secure fit.
Ships Between 6/08 - 6/10
- What Do You Drive?