- Download the car fitment guide (PDF)
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Single-layer Coverking Coverguard Universal Car Covers are perfect for shielding your finish in mild weather
- Constructed from 1 layer of Spunbond Polypropylene, making your cover incredibly light for easy installation and storing
- Coverking Coverguard Universal Car Covers are treated with UV inhibitors for sun protection
- Available in multiple sizes to fit everything from subcompacts to full-size highway canoes
- 1-year warranty
If your neighborhood is prone to biblical rainstorms and egg-frying sunshine all year ‘round, then you need to pay the big bucks for a powerful car cover. But, if your neck of the woods stays nice and mild 300 days a year, then Coverking Coverguard Universal Car Covers are your best bet for affordable finish protection. These entry-level car covers are perfect for protecting against mild weather, but not torrential downpours or ice storms.
Because your Coverking Coverguard Universal Car Cover is constructed from 1 layer of Spunbond Polypropylene, it remains incredibly lightweight for easy installation and storing. Plus, the fabric is treated with UV inhibitors to help fight off sun damage.
Best of all, Coverking Coverguard Universal Car Covers come in a range of sizes to fit both coupes and full-size sedans, from Miatas to Maybachs. And, each car cover includes Coverking's 1-year warranty.
Coverking Coverguard Universal Car Covers Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fred M (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Nov 24, 2016 3:26 AM
Bought cover for the wife's Mustang to cover garage. Liked it so much bought 2nd one for my car. Both cars in garage and just using to keep dust off. But think it would work great outdoors. These covers are best money value out there for car covers.
Reviewed by Michael W (GARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 1987 Mazda RX-7 — Aug 07, 2016 11:38 AM
Needed a temporary and affordable car cover quickly...the CoverKing seemed to fit the bill. Although a lighter weight material, it seems to be a good quality for the price/value. Time will tell.
Reviewed by Mark W (RICHARDSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 5-Series — May 23, 2016 9:33 AM
I only wanted something little more than a bed sheet that would be easy to pull off at a moments notice and put back on. My car is garage kept 24/7 so I only wanted something to keep the dust off. This cover is great for that. I can't comment on outdoor use. The medium size sedan cover fit my 2010 535i BMW just about perfect. Not super easy to put on with one person, but I manage to get it done.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code KING15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/03 - 3/07