- The Stormproof Custom Car Cover uses Coverking's custom-cut design that reduces the number of seams and shows-off your vehicle's curves
- Boasts an unconventional weave of microscopic yarns that fights rain, snow, ice and extreme sun
- Untreated, uncoated and unprocessed—the protection won't diminish, wear out or wash off
- Fully breathable, allowing trapped heat and moisture to escape
- Material is tough on the elements, yet soft on the finish-won't scratch your vehicle's paint
- Equipped with grommet holes for a locking cable and your antenna (where applicable)
- Available in a wide range of sharp colors and dual-tones
- Your Coverking Stormproof Custom Car Cover carries a 1-year warranty
Coverking scoured the globe for 15 years, seeking a mill that could make the perfect all-weather car cover fabric. The result was the Stormproof Custom Car Cover, in both name and performance. With an unconventional natural weave of microscopic yarns made exclusively in a small location in Japan, Coverking has achieved a cover nearly impervious to rain, snow, ice and extreme sun.
What's even more amazing, the Stormproof Custom Car Cover fights all of the elements without needing any chemical treatments or coatings. This means your car cover performs the same great paint-protecting duties for years-not months. And, the tight weave is still highly breathable, allowing all trapped heat and moisture to escape.
As if there weren't enough features for one fabric, the Stormproof material is completely paint-safe. Plus, the cover is lightweight for ease of handling, folding and storage. Your Stormproof Custom Car Cover comes in a host of solid and dual-tone colors and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- The Stormproof Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Coverking StormProof Car Cover Customer Reviews
324 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Merle H (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Cadillac Escalade — Feb 23, 2015 11:11 AM
This is the second Coverking cover I have purchased. The first one for our '07 Mercedes is a work of art. Fits the car extremely well. This current cover for my '06 Corvette is sloppy. To be fair it is an all weather fabric versus indoor only satin stretch but it does not fit the car like the advertisements. One side has a bulge not even close to the lines of the car. Disappointing but too much trouble to replace. Won't buy another one.
Reviewed by Connie P (BURLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Feb 13, 2015 7:50 AM
Seemed a while being shipped, but within the expected timeframe. Product was all I had hoped for - Great workmanship - perfect fit, including mirror pockets. I used a bungee to secure it under car and it has stood up to light wind and rain. Now, time will tell, but so far - most pleased.
Reviewed by Cuong L (Jersey City, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS F — Feb 01, 2015 11:46 AM
Tends to fly off from either the back or front. Nothing to help secure it down.
Reviewed by James E (HARRISBURG, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Jan 30, 2015 5:56 AM
While early still (only had it a week) the fit is perfect, the quality appears top notch and easy to take off and put on. Great to protect my 2008 Shelby GT-C
Coverking StormProof Car Cover
- Save an Extra $25 Use Promo Code KING25
- Get a Free Coverking Lock & Cable With Purchase - A $15.00 Value!
- Get a Free Coverking Car Cover Storage Bag With Purchase - A $19.99 Value!
- Ships Between 3/18 - 3/20
- What Do You Drive?