- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Stormproof Custom Car Cover uses Coverking's custom-cut design that reduces the number of seams and shows-off your vehicle's curves
- Boasts an unconventional weave of microscopic yarns that fights rain, snow, ice and extreme sun
- Untreated, uncoated and unprocessed—the protection won't diminish, wear out or wash off
- Fully breathable, allowing trapped heat and moisture to escape
- Material is tough on the elements, yet soft on the finish-won't scratch your vehicle's paint
- Equipped with grommet holes for a locking cable and your antenna (where applicable)
- Available in a wide range of sharp colors and dual-tones
- Your Coverking Stormproof Custom Car Cover carries a 1-year warranty
Coverking scoured the globe for 15 years, seeking a mill that could make the perfect all-weather car cover fabric. The result was the Stormproof Custom Car Cover, in both name and performance. With an unconventional natural weave of microscopic yarns made exclusively in a small location in Japan, Coverking has achieved a cover nearly impervious to rain, snow, ice and extreme sun.
What's even more amazing, the Stormproof Custom Car Cover fights all of the elements without needing any chemical treatments or coatings. This means your car cover performs the same great paint-protecting duties for years-not months. And, the tight weave is still highly breathable, allowing all trapped heat and moisture to escape.
As if there weren't enough features for one fabric, the Stormproof material is completely paint-safe. Plus, the cover is lightweight for ease of handling, folding and storage. Your Stormproof Custom Car Cover comes in a host of solid and dual-tone colors and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- The Stormproof Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Coverking StormProof Car Cover Customer Reviews
332 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Guy D (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 23, 2015 3:06 AM
I like the little details in the cover. The rear view mirror pockets, the pocket for the satellite radio and the ability to tie down the entire cover if traveling with it. It also covers the wheels completely if in the sun. The fabric is a nice weight not too heavy to work with and it fits in the trunk in the carrier bag very nicely. Tx
Reviewed by robert k (Leicester, NC) — Jul 16, 2015 4:05 AM
The cover looks really good and fits well. The problem is it is NOT waterproof! While it sheds water very well, the claim that the car will stay dry us not true. After a heavy storm I went out and lifted the cover to find my car was wet underneath. I cannot keep my car inside, that's why I bought a "weatherproof" cover. If I knew it woulden't keep the car dry I would have never paid $370 for it. = Dissapointed!
Reviewed by bob p (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1974 Porsche 911 — Jun 14, 2015 7:58 PM
Thought the cover was a multi-layer material but pleased with it even though it's not. Seems sturdy and looks like it will last longer than the last few covers I've owned. Snug fit on my old Porsche. Nice color (tan).
Reviewed by Bruce A (Minot, ME) — Jun 12, 2015 6:11 AM
I was not happy with the shade of Blue it came in. On line it showed a dark Blue. And came in a light Baby Blue.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code CKCC15
- Ships Between 8/07 - 8/11
- What Do You Drive?