- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Stormproof Custom Car Cover uses Coverking's custom-cut design that reduces the number of seams and shows-off your vehicle's curves
- Boasts an unconventional weave of microscopic yarns that fights rain, snow, ice and extreme sun
- Untreated, uncoated and unprocessed—the protection won't diminish, wear out or wash off
- Fully breathable, allowing trapped heat and moisture to escape
- Material is tough on the elements, yet soft on the finish-won't scratch your vehicle's paint
- Equipped with grommet holes for a locking cable and your antenna (where applicable)
- Available in a wide range of sharp colors and dual-tones
- Your Coverking Stormproof Custom Car Cover carries a 4-year warranty
Coverking scoured the globe for 15 years, seeking a mill that could make the perfect all-weather car cover fabric. The result was the Stormproof Custom Car Cover, in both name and performance. With an unconventional natural weave of microscopic yarns made exclusively in a small location in Japan, Coverking has achieved a cover nearly impervious to rain, snow, ice and extreme sun.
What's even more amazing, the Stormproof Custom Car Cover fights all of the elements without needing any chemical treatments or coatings. This means your car cover performs the same great paint-protecting duties for years-not months. And, the tight weave is still highly breathable, allowing all trapped heat and moisture to escape.
As if there weren't enough features for one fabric, the Stormproof material is completely paint-safe. Plus, the cover is lightweight for ease of handling, folding and storage. Your Stormproof Custom Car Cover comes in a host of solid and dual-tone colors and is backed by a 4-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- The Stormproof Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Coverking StormProof Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
346 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian W (Yorktown Heights, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Jun 23, 2016 6:45 PM
So far seems good. Fit is good. Probably would be better with a soft lining. Haven't had much bad weather to test waterproofing and durability.
Reviewed by clifford s (FARMINGDALE, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Apr 18, 2016 4:44 AM
THE OLD ADAGE COMES INTO PLAY; YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I'VE PURCHASED AT LEAST TEN OTHER COVERS. NOT ONE COMES CLOSE TO THE FIT AND FINISH OF YOUR COVERKING.
Reviewed by Denis K (FULLERTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Apr 11, 2016 7:55 PM
The cover fits perfectly and looks awesome. I thought the fit was a bit tight at first, but after using it a few weeks, the cover fits great. The only thing I wish it had is a brushed inside so it would be softer on the paint but as it is it shouldn't be a problem and that should not keep you from buying this cover. I bought it to keep the sun off the car so it is only on in dry weather.
Reviewed by Fernando A. D (DORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 1964 Chevy Corvette — Mar 28, 2016 6:19 AM
After trying different brands I'd go with Coverking Storm proof car covers. I have a number of CK car Covers and these always fit right and last longer than others.
Ships Between 9/02 - 9/07
- What Do You Drive?