- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Stormproof Custom Car Cover uses Coverking's custom-cut design that reduces the number of seams and shows-off your vehicle's curves
- Boasts an unconventional weave of microscopic yarns that fights rain, snow, ice and extreme sun
- Untreated, uncoated and unprocessed—the protection won't diminish, wear out or wash off
- Fully breathable, allowing trapped heat and moisture to escape
- Material is tough on the elements, yet soft on the finish-won't scratch your vehicle's paint
- Equipped with grommet holes for a locking cable and your antenna (where applicable)
- Available in a wide range of sharp colors and dual-tones
- Your Coverking Stormproof Custom Car Cover carries a 4-year warranty
Coverking scoured the globe for 15 years, seeking a mill that could make the perfect all-weather car cover fabric. The result was the Stormproof Custom Car Cover, in both name and performance. With an unconventional natural weave of microscopic yarns made exclusively in a small location in Japan, Coverking has achieved a cover nearly impervious to rain, snow, ice and extreme sun.
What's even more amazing, the Stormproof Custom Car Cover fights all of the elements without needing any chemical treatments or coatings. This means your car cover performs the same great paint-protecting duties for years-not months. And, the tight weave is still highly breathable, allowing all trapped heat and moisture to escape.
As if there weren't enough features for one fabric, the Stormproof material is completely paint-safe. Plus, the cover is lightweight for ease of handling, folding and storage. Your Stormproof Custom Car Cover comes in a host of solid and dual-tone colors and is backed by a 4-year warranty.
- The Stormproof Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
Coverking StormProof Car Cover Customer Reviews
338 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald P (BIG STONE GAP, VA) — Nov 19, 2015 11:42 AM
When received and 1sst time installed, we found that the stitching was missing on the drivers side mirror. At that time we started the process of repacking, sending picture, getting approval for Fed Ex label, more approvals, waiting for repairs, etc. etc., now, yesterday 11-18-15 we finally received. If I open it tonight and it still has issues I fully intend to return for a refund and go elsewhere. Too much hassle for a "customer" to endure!
Reviewed by Amanda K (WEST HARTFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Nov 07, 2015 6:10 AM
Installation was a breeze , cover fits snug , good quality for the money.
Reviewed by S (Doylestown, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Oct 21, 2015 4:36 AM
This cover replaced the last (Noah) cover on my Mustang Cobra conv which didn't last through the last winter. So far, it appears to be OK. It fits reasonably well. It has lots of loose threads hanging from the seams, but overall the quality seems good. It is hard to determine which side is inside and and indication of 'front' would be nice. At this time it looks as if it was a good buy.
Reviewed by Timothy H (Great Falls, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Aug 19, 2015 10:17 AM
It fits well and is easy to use. Auto Anything price was by far the best price I found.
Reviewed by Brian M (BRISTOW, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Aug 15, 2015 3:19 AM
The cover is yellow and black and my Corvette is Velocity Yellow and black trim, black rims, and black convertible top. Great match.
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.