- Get double the protection with Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shades
- Reversible design cools interior by as much as 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer and reverses to absorb heat in the winter
- When reversed for winter use, the Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade acts as a thermal blanket to absorb heat and keep your car's interior warm
- Protects seats and dashboards from fading and cracking due to sun damage while also keeping the steering wheel and shift knob cool to the touch
- Custom-patterned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from a durable 6-layer sandwich of space-age materials
- Protect and neatly stow your sun shade in the included storage bag
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Retain or reflect, that is the question. And, with the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade, you always have the answer. This ingenious all-season windshield sunshade boasts a reflective Mylar side to defeat the summer heat by as much as 40 degrees fahrenheit, and an absorbent felt side that acts as a thermal blanket to soak up the winter rays.
Unlike off-the-shelf cardboard shades, the Intro-Tech sun shade is custom crafted for your specific vehicle to deliver complete windshield coverage. And since it's reversible, the Ultimate Reflector delivers year-round coverage by cooling your car in the summer and absorbing heat in the winter.
Crafted from a 6-layer sandwich of Mylar, air-cushion barrier, 2 layers of fiber, 1/4" thermal foam board and graphite felt, the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is built tough enough for everyday, all-season use. Plus, the included storage bag stows your sun shade neatly away when not in use. What's more, Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
1969 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brenda R (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus ES 350 — Saturday at 7:14 AM
Very satisfied with my purchase; although there is about on 1" gap on both sides of shade. This however, is not a biggie for me. Will use AutoAnything for future purchases.
Reviewed by Bill P (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Accord — Sep 22, 2016 8:16 AM
This sun shade does become wrinkled after use. it is sturdy enough to be able to be put into the storage sleve that comes with it. It fits the windshield perfectly.
Reviewed by David S (Metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2016 8:43 PM
I purchased one for my daughter's car a year or so ago and she uses it every day. When I purchased a new truck I was not interested in any other sun shade. They both fit perfectly and they are easy to put in place.
Ships Between 10/04 - 10/06
- What Do You Drive?