- Get double the protection with Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shades
- Reversible design cools interior by as much as 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer and reverses to absorb heat in the winter
- When reversed for winter use, the Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade acts as a thermal blanket to absorb heat and keep your car's interior warm
- Protects seats and dashboards from fading and cracking due to sun damage while also keeping the steering wheel and shift knob cool to the touch
- Custom-patterned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from a durable 6-layer sandwich of space-age materials
- Protect and neatly stow your sun shade in the included storage bag
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Retain or reflect, that is the question. And, with the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade, you always have the answer. This ingenious all-season windshield sunshade boasts a reflective Mylar side to defeat the summer heat by as much as 40 degrees fahrenheit, and an absorbent felt side that acts as a thermal blanket to soak up the winter rays.
Unlike off-the-shelf cardboard shades, the Intro-Tech sun shade is custom crafted for your specific vehicle to deliver complete windshield coverage. And since it's reversible, the Ultimate Reflector delivers year-round coverage by cooling your car in the summer and absorbing heat in the winter.
Crafted from a 6-layer sandwich of Mylar, air-cushion barrier, 2 layers of fiber, 1/4" thermal foam board and graphite felt, the Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade is built tough enough for everyday, all-season use. Plus, the included storage bag stows your sun shade neatly away when not in use. What's more, Intro-Tech Automotive backs your Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
2026 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William P (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Edge — Feb 15, 2017 5:22 AM
The shade and the pouch are nice enough but the shade does not fit around the rear view mirror very well. I have the sensor in the rear view mirror and I ordered the one specifically for it.
Reviewed by Clinton M (Summerfield, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Feb 10, 2017 6:56 AM
Living in Florida a car sun shade is a MUST and this one has exceeded my expectations !!! I love how this one is made. It never loses it's shape like the other cheap ones I have bought in the past. I love the sturdiness of it. I didn't even know you could buy one that is custom made for the make and model of your car. Yes it costs more and YES it is worth every penny !!!
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- intro-tech automotive windshield shades & covers
- aries off road
- b&g lowering springs
- reflex brake controller
- shade windshield cover porsche
- subaru sunshade
- mercedes steering wheel covers
- 1998 jeep wrangler seat covers
- honda crv all weather floor mats
- bmw 3 series sunshade
- car roof bags
- custom floor mats for car
- fender trims