Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Rebates & Incentives: $75 Details
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1417 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean B (Lancaster, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 10:23 PM
The most difficult part of the installation was removing the stock exhaust. Installing the Flowmaster kit was easy enough, but no matter how much I tweaked and adjusted the tailpipes I could not get the tips centered perfectly on the bumper cutouts. Also, they stick out about 1 1/2 inches further than the stock tips. I'm going to take it to a muffler shop and have them center and shorten the outlets and weld everything. Sounds good, and even better with my new K&N intake!!
Reviewed by Joel P (MANISTIQUE, MI) — Dec 08, 2014 9:39 PM
When I ordered this exhaust system it was for 4.6l & 5.4l engines only. I installed this system on a 2011 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson with a 6.2l engine which has the same exhaust system. It fit perfectly other then exhaust clamps were useless no matter how tight you tighten them. The sound is was perfect and just what the truck needed my neighbor really love me now!
Reviewed by William C (OVIEDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 06, 2014 6:41 AM
Lasted 18+ yrs on my 1996 Impala SS, I expect no less with this new system.
- exhaust for sale
- 40 series flowmaster
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- dual exhaust tips
- acura performance exhaust systems
- high flow catalytic converter california legal 1996 acura integra
- mini mufflers
- pontiac g8 headers
- best exhaust for nissan titan
- charger exhaust
- bull bar
- car bra
- roof racks