- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1845 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis B (Southbridge, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 11:08 AM
Installed on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L Hemi Thing sounds beast, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to Autoanythings cheaper pricing and prompt delivery
Reviewed by Kayle W (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Friday at 9:18 PM
Bought this kit off AutoAnything. Once arrived had a local shop weld it on for $60. Looks and sounds great, definitely got that old school rumble. Not to loud, can still enjoy music without the exhaust droning it out.
Reviewed by Bruce D (CLIFTON PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 18, 2016 2:01 AM
I like the sound alot, it does wonders for my GMC. Happy to havr. Also a gas saver. I did have one of the black tip scratched when it was shipped. Called and sent a picture. It was well rapped and boxed but scratched when put in the box. Called, sent picture of it and was told another was shipped to me. Not here yet must be coming by dog sled!
Reviewed by Tyler H (blair, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2016 7:58 AM
Very easy to install, only took about 30 minutes. Fitment is perfect and sounds great. Idle has a low grumble and acceleration sounds awesome. A little drone at about 45mph is the mds kicks in. Sounds stock at highway speed.
Reviewed by Rodney B (Sweetwater, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2016 4:22 AM
We are well pleased with the purchase of the Flowmaster exhaust. It was super easy to install and sounds great. Probably could have had it installed in 30 minutes from the ground. The installation instructions were very simple and extremely helpful. With exception to tools, everything you need is in the box.
- 2 chamber flowmaster muffler for sale 805
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster 50
- flowmaster headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- jeep performance exhaust
- performance headers
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for nissan titan
- 2011 silverado dual exhaust
- auto tonneau covers
- how much do bull bars cost
- floor mats for cars and trucks