- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1702 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don P (HYDE PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Sunday at 1:58 PM
My mechanic took a little over two hours to install the Flowmaster exhaust. That was in a garage with a lift. Some of the hardware used to tighten up the exhaust was cheap and striped out. He had to replace it with his own hardware. I would not buy this product again. I wish I had bought a Magnaflow exhaust.
Reviewed by Steven F (OSWEGO, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 9:09 AM
This exhaust sounds awesome. A bit of drone, but if you want to feel and hear the power when you hit the gas, this is the exhaust for you.
Reviewed by Travis T (Tomahawk, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2016 3:36 PM
The truck has a awesome sound you romp on the gas or when you put the truck on cruise. The truck has a perfect rumble and stead sound when you put the truck on cruise. When put the gad pedal down the has a perfect roar.
Reviewed by Michael M (POTTSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jan 29, 2016 6:19 AM
Overall the quality, price, and easy of installation is far superior then any other exhaust system. Highly recommended over any other system esp when you can get them on sale.
Reviewed by Randy R (NEW KENSINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 27, 2016 2:11 AM
Took 3 hours to put on. Needed to make several alterations during installation. The finished product is worth it though! Sound is awesome not too loud just perfect!
- 2 chamber flowmaster muffler for sale 805
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster 50
- flowmaster headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- jeep performance exhaust
- performance headers
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for nissan titan
- 2011 silverado dual exhaust
- auto tonneau covers
- how much do bull bars cost
- floor mats for cars and trucks