Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Ships By 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1452 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shayne R (SWANTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 9:11 AM
I love the looks of this on my 04 GMC Sierra. Sounds great as well. Mostly easy to install minus shearing off the studs from the stock mounting point. Although flow masters kit pre planned that as they supplied new bolts for that reason.
Reviewed by Robert W (FORT THOMAS, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 23, 2015 5:46 AM
AutoAnything service was great! Quick delivery and the Exhaust once installed sound awesome! Install was easy, took about 2hrs.
Reviewed by Kyle G (WOODSTOCK, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2015 5:04 PM
I purchased the Flowmaster outlaw exhaust from autoanything.com and received it within a week and at a great price. This exhaust is everything that I was looking for great sound, very loud, and great performance as well. Anybody looking for a really loud exhaust, this is definitely for you. Buyer beware it is loud, anybody purchasing this exhaust needs to know it's loud. Don't spend this much money on it and get it then write a review saying it's too loud. They tell you that it's loud and it is.
Reviewed by Darryl H (HATFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Jan 20, 2015 5:35 AM
I wanted to wake my srt8 Challenger up with an aftermarket exhaust system. After watching UTube clips of all competitors, I liked the tone of the flowmasters best. Also I felt that they had the best price point. I ordered the system from autoanything because of there best price policy and great customer service. I couldn't be any happier with final result. Great product, great service, and love aggressive sound of my car now. Mitch more fun to drive.