- Safely store your car, truck, boat or project vehicle inside the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag for a virtually impenetrable layer of protection
- Delivers a 360° defense against moisture, dust, UV rays, bugs, rodents and other harmful elements
- Ideal for long-term indoor storage
- Crafted from 8 oz., UV-treated polyethylene fabric
- The fabric is also California fire code CPAI-84 compliant
- Your Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag's three plastic zippers seal up fast, easy and securely
- Includes a handy storage bag and a renewable desiccant bags to draw out moisture
- Lightweight fabric is tough and reusable for years of protection
- Rhino Shelter covers your Car Storage Bag with a 1-year warranty
Leave a loaf of bread out on the counter untouched long enough, and it'll sprout mold and spoil. Unfortunately, the same thing happens to vehicles left unused too long. In your driveway, a parked car bakes in the sun and corrodes away by rainy weather. In a garage, gritty dust and humidity will wreak havoc on every inch of your car. For the ultimate indoor automotive armor, wrap your ride inside the protective folds of the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag.
Because the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag completely encloses your vehicle, it delivers a greater defense than traditional car covers. Moisture, dust and bugs can't get in, so you're ride is left safe and sound.
Your Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag is built from premium 8 oz. polyethylene with quality zippers on all three sides. It comes with renewable desiccant bags to suck out any moisture, and a storage bag. 1-year warranty.
Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim A (Molalla, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Jul 20, 2015 8:14 PM
We vacation often. This is a comfort for the mind knowing that bugs and rodents will not be crawling around the new convertible my wife bought me for my birthday. One less worry for me!
Reviewed by Jamal B (BROOKLYN, NY) — Apr 27, 2015 9:02 PM
Never write reviews but I had to this time around, this car shelter is amazing hands down the best car cover I ever used. I use this to store a old muscle car that I'm restoring in a outside storage space I'm renting. My car currently has no hood and it rained multiple times and every time I check out the car the water is always trap on the car cover and sinks in the hood and just stays there. Water never penetrates the cover; its waterproof, made of a strong rugged material and the best. BUY IT
Reviewed by Kevin M (MEDWAY, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Feb 20, 2015 3:17 AM
I like the fact that it is totaly sealed I'm using it outside because I do not have a Garrage so with a car cover on it then the bag I hope it protects my car from the harsh NewEngland Winters so I will find out come spring time I pulled the bottom up to the side of the car to add some color to it so you could see it against the White Snow didn't want a plow to hit it maybe the cover should come in a darker color for those of us who have to use it outside during the Winter
Reviewed by Gary C (ASHTABULA, OH) — Feb 05, 2015 5:21 AM
Just opened it up and it appears that it will work great! Looks sturdy and well made.Been looking around and this looks like the best deal out there.
Reviewed by william b (ROWLEY, MA) Reviewed for a 1965 Pontiac Bonneville — Oct 02, 2014 4:50 AM
the cover is amply large enough for car. the zipper is well made and gave little grief zipping it up. arrived in a few days. paid $230 for mine and I think that's a great value for what it is and what it does. It also gives greater protection and looks a lot neater than a poly tarp.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code RHINO10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07