- Safely store your car, truck, boat or project vehicle inside the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag for a virtually impenetrable layer of protection
- Delivers a 360° defense against moisture, dust, UV rays, bugs, rodents and other harmful elements
- Ideal for long-term indoor storage
- Crafted from 8 oz., UV-treated polyethylene fabric
- The fabric is also California fire code CPAI-84 compliant
- Your Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag's three plastic zippers seal up fast, easy and securely
- Includes a handy storage bag and a renewable desiccant bags to draw out moisture
- Lightweight fabric is tough and reusable for years of protection
- Rhino Shelter covers your Car Storage Bag with a 1-year warranty
Leave a loaf of bread out on the counter untouched long enough, and it'll sprout mold and spoil. Unfortunately, the same thing happens to vehicles left unused too long. In your driveway, a parked car bakes in the sun and corrodes away by rainy weather. In a garage, gritty dust and humidity will wreak havoc on every inch of your car. For the ultimate indoor automotive armor, wrap your ride inside the protective folds of the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag.
Because the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag completely encloses your vehicle, it delivers a greater defense than traditional car covers. Moisture, dust and bugs can't get in, so you're ride is left safe and sound.
Your Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag is built from premium 8 oz. polyethylene with quality zippers on all three sides. It comes with renewable desiccant bags to suck out any moisture, and a storage bag. 1-year warranty.
Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by N (TAYLORS, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Sep 14, 2016 10:58 AM
Works great! I like that it's totally self contained. I also zip the zippers together at the drivers door, that way if I need anything out of car, the bag is big enough (for a mustang anyway) I can gain access without have to totally unzip!????
Reviewed by Toni W (Durango, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Outback — Sep 10, 2016 12:18 PM
I have only had the car storage bag for a few days but so far it seems to be exactly what I wanted: rodent-proof outdoor storage.
Reviewed by Don M (BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 1963 Ford Galaxie — Apr 14, 2016 9:28 PM
I live is a rain prone area of Wa. State. As the storage bag can be placed anywhere it is a convenient way to help protect my cars from the elements & dust.Have had no problems with tiny critters either.The glossy white finish rejects the rain & reflects most of the sunlight.It appears to be made well & comes with a few #'s of desiccant to help keep the inside dry.Very happy with the product thus far!
Reviewed by Gregory B (Eustis, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Corvette — Feb 26, 2016 8:52 AM
Seems like a great product .The car is dry still looks the same when I stored it .Very good customer service that new the product .
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31