- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 10-15 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
965 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L (Urbandale, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 11:48 AM
This is my 3rd LoPro on my 3rd different truck. All were easy to install and look & function great..Will never own a different one!
Reviewed by Chad W (FRANKLIN, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 18, 2016 4:30 AM
This cover was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something to protect the things inside the bed, but yet I wanted full use of my bed if I haul large items. Shipping was fast and installation was easy.
Reviewed by Charles S (Wading River, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Jul 15, 2016 4:07 AM
I would rate this 5 stars except my original one came with both side rails having the locking mechanism not just on the drivers side had I known that I may have shopped around some more overall it's very good
Reviewed by Heith F (AU SABLE FORKS, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 08, 2016 2:24 PM
This cover was a breeze to install, the directions were concise and easy to follow. A 15 minute installation. A extra pair of hands was helpful. ( my 14 year old son helped hold the rails) . This is my second lo proQt same quality as the first which was the 2011 model.
Reviewed by Allan A (Dundalk, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2016 8:58 AM
I like the sling, and thinking about purchasing a second one. It's easy to get it out of your way when you need to. The first use however, the bottom seem ripped out of the right outside pocket. I was carrying a small cast iron garden ornament just purchased. It probably weights about a pound. I don't want to give it a bad rating but, the seem did rip on it's first use.
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?