- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 10-15 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1009 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian S (Circle Pines, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Nov 30, 2016 7:10 AM
I was dead set on buying another Access cover prior to coming across the Lo pro QT. They are quite similar in functionality, but have subtle differences. I liked the metal release and seals on the Truxedo better. Those items and the quick detach are what ultimately sold . One item to note, the rear seal design seems to require you to open and reclose the cover each time you open/close the tailgate. Looks good, works as expected. Satisfied with purchase decision.
Reviewed by Jill S (Fort Atkinson, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Nov 27, 2016 7:17 PM
This is my second Lo Pro Qt I have used. First one was on my 09 f150 which held up great even after 7 years. The second is being installed on my 17 f250. These covers are easy to use anytime even in winter. Two thumbs up easy install and easy operation.
Reviewed by James A A (Maitland, FL) — Nov 25, 2016 10:14 AM
The Truxedo bed cover is easy to install and use it also looks very good. The only thing you need to take into consideration is you do lose about 2" of top opening. I had an imbed tool box that I had to replace because the cover wouldn't clear the rails but it was old and needed replacing so I didn't mind.
Reviewed by David L (MANASSAS, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Nov 23, 2016 6:59 AM
Nearly flush mount gave the perfect fit I was looking for. Product is priced high but the materials are good quality. Gave lower quality rating due to some adjustment issues. Locking point for the cover near the cab was off on both ends. I had to reposition both bolts to properly latch the cover to the side rails. Instructions are poor. Also, the cover attachment to the horizontal latch guide near tailgate was off and had to stretch this back on which took some work.
Reviewed by Michael D (Westfield, MA) — Nov 20, 2016 12:15 PM
Arrived faster than expected which was great. Installation was pretty straight forward directions were written good. Cover looks outstanding really looks great on my 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie.
Ships By 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.