- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
812 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arlin V (Lake Placid, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 9:24 AM
Fits well looks good. Installation instructions were clear but had difficult time getting level with bed rails. After install could not close to latch even with adjustment all the way loose. Had to let sit in sun for a while before it would close, then adjusted.
Reviewed by Nicholas R (ROUND HILL, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 6:15 AM
I absolutely love this cover! It fits good, and it looks even better. I'm particular to fit and finish and the Lo Pro QT has exceeded my expectations. I wanted to make sure that whatever I bought was not look to "big" or to be too loose etc... This was made and fits specific to my truck. All the corners and Velcro edges are tight and flat. The quality of the material is thick and feels well made. Functionally the cover works as advertised. Installation was tricky with one person.
Reviewed by Craig K (Minneapolis, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 9:09 PM
All in all good cover. I think the front rear gaskets could be thicker. Time will tell with Minnesota winters. Looks good, very happy with this choice. Also stayed dry...
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 4/20
- What Do You Drive?