- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Initial installation takes just 20-30 minutes, and it can be easily removed and reinstalled in seconds to allow for full flexibility and access to your truck bed
- The new exclusive positive-lock header guides allow installation and removal without tools and require no drilling into your truck's body
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Superior Velcro fastening system offers continuous sealing power and works perfectly with the automatic tensioning system
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Designed with strength to handle winter weather, so cold and snow won't shrink the cover and let in the elements
- Patented tension control automatically keeps your tarp tight from 20° below to 120° above
- Rolls up and out of the way for quick and easy access to the entire truck bed
- The Lo Pro QT accommodates most bed caps and bed rails with its universal adjusting clamp and inside-the-rail mount
- The tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear and locks with locking tailgate for extra cargo security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro frame and tarp are backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro QT. Installation takes only 20-30 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro QT can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro QT stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro QT dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
760 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis H (Lynchburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 20, 2014 4:13 AM
I installed this by myself but another set of hands really should be aquired for installation. It went on fairly quickly but the rubber rail caps/bushings/bumpers make it tough to fit just right. They are too small and firm to get a good end seal. Nothing a little weatherstripping didnt fix. My only realy gripe is that my bed extender doesnt rotate past the rails now. I knew it would be that way but I wish the rails were just that little bit more narrow so as to not limit that abiility.
Reviewed by Ryan H (Peninsula, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 18, 2014 10:58 PM
I liked the idea of a simple, secure roll-up cover. I installed it in less than 30 minutes. The thing I like the best is when my gate is shut and locked, the cover is locked also.
Reviewed by Travis N (Tooele, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2014 6:24 PM
I am happy with the performance of the cover, I just wish I paid better attention when selecting which model of TruXedo I selected. This particular one has the rails mount inside of the bed, and since it is a low profile cover, it doesn't have quite the clearance I wanted. This was 100% my fault for buying a low profile cover without considering my needs. I will be keeping the cover though, as 99% of the time it will work for my needs. AutoAnything was great, fast shipping and customer support.
Reviewed by Kent N (Newboston, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 16, 2014 2:29 PM
Ivehad it for a couple weeks. Tight fit like the sheen of it and ease of removing. I haul dirt,mulch, occasionall use where I have to remove or roll up a dozen or more times a year. Old one was clothlike and dirt from my road kept it constantly dirty. Keeps me from having a bed full of snow also. No bars to wrestle with!
Reviewed by Gary S (Page, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 05, 2014 11:11 AM
Had truxedo lo pro's on my last three trucks, first one was parked outside in Upstate NY winters for a couple of years, no issues. When I was finally able to get out of NY, next truck was outside in Arizona for years, again no issues, so when I got my Power Wagon this year, one of the first things was to put on the TruXedo lo pro.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- under tonneau cover tool box
- lund genesis tonneau cover
- 1996 chevy s10 offroad bumber
- ford pickup bed cover with tool box
- gmc roll up tonneau covers
- f150 soft tonneau cover
- tri fold tonneau cover ford f150
- tundra bed cover
- suv cargo liners
- auto bra
- bed liners for trucks