- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Sleek durable black vinyl tarp protects your valuables
- Seals smooth on the bed rails with a heavy-duty Velcro-like closure system
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, smooth, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system under the tarp allow you to open cover from either side of truck and provides security when tailgate is locked
- Made in the heart of the USA
- Latching mechanism under the tarp works in tandem with the pre-set tension control to keep the bed covered in any type of weather
- No-drill clamps allow for installation under 20 minutes
- Cover rolls up to bulkhead and uses straps to hold it in place- giving you full access to your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather and works great with 5th wheel hitches.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4063 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce C (EDDINGTON, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 10:03 PM
I ordered this cover because I live in northern Maine and have had issues with other brands and how they closed in cold weather. Snaps and plastic loop just did not work well below 20 or 30 degrees. TruXedo closing system and Velcro worked perfect the first time at 10 degrees. Easy to open and close and the retaining system when rolled up is so much better then the Velcro straps on the other ones I owned. great product at a great price. thank you very much
Reviewed by Peter C (WYOMING, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Monday at 9:12 PM
This truxedo roll up bed cover replaced a tri-fold that I had on my '13 Ford F-150. EXTREMELY easy to install. Looks great (better than my tri-fold)Fits tightly and keeps rain out. I was concerned that it wouldn't provide enough security but it's at least as good as my old one. GREAT service by auto-anything also!
Reviewed by Duane F (LAWRENCE, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Monday at 8:40 PM
Cover exactly as advertised. Quick delivery. Easy to install and looks great!
Reviewed by John S (Grant, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Monday at 5:10 AM
This is my 3rd truck and I've installed this cover on every one. I like the tight fit and ease of use. The upgrade to loop and hook from velcro is much easier to use when storing the rolled up cover at the back of the cab.
Reviewed by Patrick R (HAMPTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 8:45 AM
Only one flaw but I can live with it. I really wish it had one latch or connector that would unlatch both sides versus unlatching one side ten the other.
Ships By 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.