- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers feature a no-hassle sealing system to secure your belongings
- TruXedo tonneaus are custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Heavy-duty black vinyl tarp protects and covers your cargo
- Seals smooth with a heavy-duty Velcro closure system — no cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system features pre-set tension control to keep your tonneau tight in any weather
- Sleek design can even boost gas mileage
- Latching mechanism under the tarp provides extra security
- No-drill clamps allow for easy installation
- No loose parts — cover rolls up and self-stores in seconds
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, improving your pick-up’s MPG.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3178 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig T (GRANBY, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Sunday at 4:40 AM
Could be about 1 inch longer had to put weather stripping between cab and bed overall very good item and no water after rain
Reviewed by Brian E (Catasauqua, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2015 6:01 AM
I went with the can favorite and I'm glad I did. Great cost, great product, easy install, and I think it even makes my truck look better! Easy to operate as well. If you're shopping for a soft cover, this is it!
Reviewed by Gail C (ASHTABULA, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 24, 2015 4:30 AM
easy to install, looks great and quality is better than expected. We will be ordering one of these for a Christmas gift!
Reviewed by George G (Glennallen, AK) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 23, 2015 10:07 PM
a close friend has several of your Truxedo bed covers,I liked them from the 1st time I saw them,easy access,tite fit,easy install,and the looks AWSOME,definitely will buy another for my older Dodge 4x4,thanks for your DAMN FINE PRODUCT
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?