- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers feature a no-hassle sealing system to secure your belongings
- TruXedo tonneaus are custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Heavy-duty black vinyl tarp protects and covers your cargo
- Seals smooth with a heavy-duty Velcro closure system — no cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system features pre-set tension control to keep your tonneau tight in any weather
- Sleek design can even boost gas mileage
- Latching mechanism under the tarp provides extra security
- No-drill clamps allow for easy installation
- No loose parts — cover rolls up and self-stores in seconds
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, improving your pick-up’s MPG.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3504 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOSEPH A (SEBRING, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 10:40 AM
Had the same cover on my previous truck. Worked so well I knew I wanted one for my new truck. Provides peace of mind for items in back (out of sight, out of mind) when I have several stops to make. Easy to install and roll up when large items are hauled.
Reviewed by Scott L (Ishpeming, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Monday at 1:15 PM
Had a TruXedo roll up on my prior truck for 8+ years and it was just starting to wear out...pretty good for Northern Michigan's rugged winters, so I picked up another one for a '15 Ram Truck I just got. As with my first one, the new TruXedo installed quick and easily, and looks sharp. The new tonneau locking clamps are actually better than what was on my old one. Excellent product for the price.
Reviewed by FRED G (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 1989 GMC C/K 2500 — Monday at 12:24 PM
easy install even after cutting over rail liner holes for braces, fits tight no leaks.
Reviewed by Andrew B (SPRING HILL, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Monday at 11:54 AM
Great fit. Put on in few minutes. Been through a few rainy days and zero leaks. Great cover.
Reviewed by Michael F (Monroe, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jun 18, 2016 8:17 AM
Does not fit well, has only 4 clamps instead of 6. Have to stand on bumper to slam the latch closed. Contacted truxedo and even went to a dealer and they could not help. I have a f150 flare side, I don't know if that's the problem. Also so items got wet in the back of the truck because the top won't seal. I have put on other covers and have not had this problem.
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?