- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers feature a no-hassle sealing system to secure your belongings
- TruXedo tonneaus are custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Heavy-duty black vinyl tarp protects and covers your cargo
- Seals smooth with a heavy-duty Velcro closure system — no cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system features pre-set tension control to keep your tonneau tight in any weather
- Sleek design can even boost gas mileage
- Latching mechanism under the tarp provides extra security
- No-drill clamps allow for easy installation
- No loose parts — cover rolls up and self-stores in seconds
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, improving your pick-up’s MPG.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3610 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald S (YELLOW SPRINGS, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 11:23 PM
An outstanding value with a glove like fit. Simple to install. I'd recommend going to YouTube and search for the installation video.
Reviewed by Wayne T (Sturgeon Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 5:27 AM
I purchased this roll up tonneau cover for my new Ram 1500 crew cab pick-up. I had no problem installing it all by myself. The instructions could have been better and larger photos of how to install. Took about an hour, fits great, no water leaks, I am very happy with this purchase.
Reviewed by Brandon E (Alden, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 5:50 AM
I had previously used a trifold on an older truck and it wouldn't fit on my new 2016 Silverado and I decided to try this model. It was a little bit more of a pain getting it all lined up than the trifold, but provides more room when rolled back as opposed to folded back. I might still be a little off because after rolling it up during a rain I had water get in the bed where the cover meets the cab end of the bed. Otherwise it seems great and looks great for the price.
Reviewed by Tyler B (MOUNTAIN HOME AFB, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 4:56 PM
Installation was easy, took some time to figure out where all the pieces go. Makes it easier to have a second person helping. I got this one on sale and my parents have the same one on their identical truck which led me to choose this one over others, probably would of chosen a slightly more expensive one. Complaint I have is the cover flaps in the wind a lot and according to the instructions, adjusting the tension voids the warranty. If driving in heavy winds/fast, be sure to roll the cover up.
Ships By 9/30
- What Do You Drive?