- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Ships By 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Class I and II hitches include a draw bar and locking hitch pin
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
5662 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph L (Concord, NH) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda 3 — Tuesday at 6:33 AM
Installation instructions were clear an easy to follow, you just need a helper to hold one side for you.
Reviewed by Peggy M (Winder, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Tuesday at 3:38 AM
I am very pleased with the hitch i purchased.. it was easy to install. I like the look it gives to my Dodge. I would recommend the curt hitch to anyone. Thanks for your service
Reviewed by Michael G (BROOKFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Sportage — Tuesday at 3:28 AM
The hitch looked good in the box but once I went to install it that was another story. It did not fit well and was difficult to bolt on. Once it was on and the car was started there was a loud rattle from the exhaust hitting the hitch. After re aligning it I had to bend the exhaust out of the way so it won't hit the hitch. It is still not correct and is very annoying. Poor design by the exhaust.
Reviewed by George M (LA GRANGE, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Monday at 8:30 AM
My Curt Hitch is a great hitch. The end result was great but I had one issue om the install. It comes with two spacers, one for each side but i needed two for each side for a proper fit. I usdd some wAshers and made the adjustment but it would have been better with more spacers. The tool that comes with it for fishing the bolts in the frame is an ingenious idea.
- curt trailer hitch
- hhr hidden trailer hitch
- reese trailer hitches for trucks
- valley hitch review
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- hitch for honda crv
- audi a6 floor mats
- trailer hitch toyota highlander
- auto floor liners
- performance exhaust system
- splash guards