CURT Receiver Hitches
- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - A $5.95 Value!
- Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Class I and II hitches include a draw bar and locking hitch pin
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
5257 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thuan T (Arlington, TX) — Thursday at 10:10 PM
Had my friend the mechanic jacked up the van for easy installation. Took 10 minutes to install. Didn't need to remove muffler. Using it for bike rack. Also bought the inno 3 bike rack. Out the door was little over 300. So far so good.
Reviewed by Matthew S (WAYMART, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Thursday at 8:38 PM
Only half of the nuts and bolts from the kit worked and yet they sent so many extra pieces you would think they could get it right. What junk!
Reviewed by Mark W (HAMPDEN, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota RAV4 — Thursday at 2:49 PM
Hitch was very easy to install. Approximately 20 minutes. Only needed a socket set and blocks to support the hitch while installing.
Reviewed by Donald D S (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Thursday at 7:35 AM
My hitch was bent in shipping and the 4 attachment bolts did not line up. After speaking with the rep at Curt I was able to straighten it with a high lift jack. It then fit fine. All was well. The person at Curt would have replaced it, or would have replaced it if I chipped the paint.
- curt trailer hitch
- hhr hidden trailer hitch
- reese trailer hitches for trucks
- valley hitch review
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- hitch for honda crv
- audi a6 floor mats
- trailer hitch toyota highlander
- auto floor liners
- performance exhaust system
- splash guards