- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - A $5.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- Made in USA
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
7543 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles T (Cumming, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Cadillac XT5 — Monday at 8:34 AM
This is my 3rd Cadillac that I have installed a Curt hitch on. I like the fit and the finish on your hitches.
Reviewed by William G (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Sunday at 1:59 PM
Everything concerning this hitch was good. Delivered within a few days and securely packed. The instructions were clear and the hitch fit perfectly. Overall, I am very pleased with this hitch.
Reviewed by William W (MIDDLETOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Econoline — Saturday at 9:07 AM
This is the very first review I have ever written for any product. I've installed many receiver hitches on various vehicles that I have owned. Brands include: Reese, Draw Tite, Hidden Hitch, et al. However, I recently became aware of Curt hitches via the internet. This is absolutely the best hitch I've ever purchased. Structural design and fabrication is top shelf. The finish is superb. Great price. Best of ... American made! Installation was simple and fast (15 minutes by myself).
Reviewed by Paul M (Wadsworth, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Saturday at 7:48 AM
No inner packaging in the box to protect it so the end flanges got bent in shipping. Didn't appear Curt took into account an on-line retailer mostly ships to customers fedex and UPS. Factory hitch ID was 44-1/4", frame rails were 44-1/16". Once flanges were straightend, the hitch ID at the base of the flanges was 44". Maybe this was the way it was before it got damaged in shiping?? Bent the flanges slightly outward and used a floor jack to push the hitch into place.
Reviewed by Bruce L (Piedmont, SD) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Entourage — Friday at 10:16 PM
Everything was as advertised It always takes me longer than supposed to because nothing goes as planned
- 2 piece reversible ball gooseneck hitch
- front hitch
- front truck hitch receiver
- valley trailer hitches
- smart car hitches
- toyota hitch covers
- kia trailer hitch
- rav4 hitch
- jeep liberty tow package
- trailer hitch for toyota sienna
- car racks for snowboards and skis
- custom floor mat covers
- fender flairs for 2012 dodge truck