Trigger Horns Convoy Single Trumpet Train Horn
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring the powerful sound of a locomotive to the comfort of your cabin with the Trigger Horns Convoy Single Trumpet Train Horn
- Provides an added touch of customization to your burly truck or SUV
- Crafted from stainless steel for lasting, rust-resistant class
- Delivers an ear-popping 115 decibels of sound
- Installs easily with included heavy-duty mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Designed to run on either 12V or 24V systems
- For a professional installation, be sure to add the Installation Relay & Harness Kit plus the Trigger Billet Buttons to your order
- Your Trigger Horns Convoy Single Trumpet Train Horn is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Blast your horn to the beat of the tracks with the Trigger Horns Convoy Single Trumpet Train Horn. The perfect way to bolster the one-of-a-kind style of your truck or SUV, air horns direct a 115 decibel shot of customized sound to anyone within earshot. Tuned to capture the spirit of the railroad, train horns announce your unmistakable arrival on the scene like a locomotive tearing down the tracks.
From hood to cargo area, you can add an air horn kit to virtually any spot on your truck or SUV. What's more, thanks to the included heavy-duty mounting hardware and detailed installation guide, they are a breeze to install. Designed to run on either 12V or 24V systems, these SUV and truck horns are as versatile as they are powerful.
The folks at Trigger Horns are known for manufacturing the loudest and most durable horns around. Crafted from elegant stainless steel, Trigger train horns for trucks and SUVs are stylish, rust-resistant and built to last. And, your Trigger Horns Convoy Single Trumpet Train Horn is backed by a solid limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Recommended for off-road use only—not designed to replace your vehicle’s stock horn. Consult state and local laws.