Trigger Horns Evac Trumpet Train Horn Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Harness the rumbling sound of a freight-train with the Trigger Horns Evac Trumpet Train Horn Kit
- Takes your ride to a new level of customization
- Crafted from built-to-last materials
- Delivers a blast of tuned-to-the-tracks sound—the tri-trumpet sends out an astounding 120 decibels while the dual-trumpet clocks in at an impressive 115 decibels
- Designed to operate with 12V electrical systems
- Complete kit comes with everything you need—trumpet assembly, 12V compressor, aluminum base, airline and installation hardware
- Setup is easy using the detailed installation instructions
- Your Evac Trumpet Train Horn Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Cover your ears and head for the hills when you blast the Trigger Horns Evac Trumpet Train Horn Kit. Trigger train horns proclaim your presence like an out of control locomotive tearing down Main Street. This auditory devastation cements your loud and rowdy reputation while adding an unmistakable stamp of customization to your ride.
From the 115 decibel dual-trumpet horn to the ear-popping 120 decibel tri-trumpet setup, air horn kits deliver a booming punch of freight-train inspired sound. Plus, Trigger train horn kits are packed with everything you need to let loose the rumbling roar of a freight train from the comfort of your cabin. What's more, the included installation hardware and detailed instructions make setup a snap.
The folks at Trigger Horns are known for manufacturing the loudest and most durable horns around. From durable ABS trumpet assembly to the steel-plated compressor, Trigger train horns for trucks and SUVs are stylish and built to last. And, your Trigger Horns Evac Trumpet Train Horn Kit is backed by a solid limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Recommended for off-road use only— not designed to replace your vehicle’s stock horn. Consult state and local laws.
Trigger Horns Evac Trumpet Train Horn Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy R (North Pole, AK) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Blazer — Jan 10, 2012 9:02 PM
Hi. I live in north pole Alaska and had my dots about the horns working at -40 but they sound good at -45 thanks for a good product