- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let loose a screaming blast of steam-engine inspired sound with the Trigger Horns Habanero 3-Trumpet High Output Train Horn Kit
- Adds a high-powered dose of customized audio to your ride
- Sends out a 6-second long eruption of acoustic destruction
- Crafted from elegant and durable stainless steel
- Complete kit is packed with everything you need — 3-trumpet horn, chrome-plated air compressor, air tank, compressor filter, electrical wiring, trigger, airline, stainless steel braided leader hose and installation hardware
- Setup is easy with the included mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Compressor is covered by a 3-year warranty
- Trumpet assembly is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Blast your horn back to the rough and tumble era of the steam engine with the Trigger Horns Habanero 3-Trumpet High Output Train Horn Kit. These complete train horn kits let loose a 6-second eruption of attention-grabbing sound tuned to the beat of a hard-charging steam-powered locomotive. Bolting one of these beasts to your ride gives you instant one-of-a-kind style and sound.
From the elegant and tough stainless steel trumpet to the chrome-plated compressor, Trigger train horn kits are packed with everything you need to sound off from the comfort of your cabin. Available in a variety of sizes to fit your needs, you can mount your horn virtually anywhere. And, thanks to the heavy-duty mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions, setting up your blast from the past is a snap.
The folks at Trigger Horns are known for manufacturing the loudest and most durable horns around. Crafted from materials like stainless steel, train horns for trucks and SUVs deliver the ideal blend of elegance and durability. And, the compressor is covered by a solid 3-year warranty while the trumpet is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Recommended for off-road use only— not designed to replace your vehicle’s stock horn. Consult state and local laws.