Trigger Horns Kaos Horizontal 3-Trumpet Train Horn Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set off an explosion of auditory annihilation with the Trigger Horns Kaos Horizontal 3-Trumpet Train Horn Kit
- Adds a huge dose acoustic customization to your ride
- Crafted from the toughest materials on the road
- Delivers an intense blast of tuned-to-the-tracks sound
- The 200 psi kit blasts off for an earth-shattering 16 seconds— the 150 psi kit lets loose a 6- second shockwave of sound
- Complete kit has it all—3-trumpet horn, chrome-plated air compressor, air tank, compressor filter, electrical wiring, trigger, 20’ of airline, stainless steel braided leader hose and installation hardware
- Installation is easy thanks to the included mounting hardware and setup instructions
- Compressor is covered by a 3-year warranty
- Trumpet assembly is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Add an ear-shattering blast of bedlam to your ride with the Trigger Horns Kaos Horizontal 3-Trumpet Train Horn Kit. Trigger train horns hammer the highways with a shockwave of sound tuned to the rumbling roar of a freight-train. And, this thundering explosion of customization is accessible from the comfort of your cabin.
From the 16-seconds of acoustic devastation delivered by the 200 psi kit to the 150 psi kit's 6-seconds of chaos, air horns loudly announce your arrival. And, train horns for cars, trucks and SUV's are packed with everything you need to blast off like a locomotive. What's more, the included installation hardware and detailed instructions make setup a snap.
The folks at Trigger Horns are known for manufacturing the loudest and most durable horns around. From the elegant stainless steel trumpet assembly to the chrome-plated compressor, Trigger train horns for trucks and SUVs are stylish and built to last. And, the compressor is covered by a solid 3-year warranty while the trumpet is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Recommended for off-road use only— not designed to replace your vehicle’s stock horn. Consult state and local laws.