- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wire up your horn kit to any switching device with the Installation Relay & Harness Kit by Trigger Horns
- Ideal for kits that do not include the necessary wiring for a professional install
- Handles up to a 40-amp draw and includes wiring harness and circuit breaker
- Measures 51" —much longer than your standard 12" relay wiring harness
- For a professional installation and a custom look, be sure to add the Trigger Billet Buttons to your order
- Your Installation Relay & Harness Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Laying cable for the perfect connection to your horn kit just got a lot easier with the Installation Relay & Harness Kit by Trigger Horns. More than just a mediocre line of wiring harness, this horn relay wiring kit also connects to a range of starter switches. So, whether you're blasting your buddies with your new electric air horn or throwing fireballs with that new flame thrower, you get a proper line of wiring in one package.
Most standard relay wires are about as long as a 12" strand of linguine—nowhere near what's needed to run a connection into your cabin. But, the Installation Relay & Harness Kit packs a 51" reach, ensuring enough stretch to hook up to your horn buttons.
What's more, this car horn relay handles up to a 40 amp draw, and includes a wiring harness and circuit breaker. Plus, your Installation Relay & Harness Kit comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Trigger Horns Installation Relay & Harness Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Morgan A (OREGON CITY, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Yaris — Feb 19, 2016 3:32 AM
Relay had the 85 terminal wire looped directly into the 30 terminal (making 2 wires leaving the 30 terminal). This contradicted many diagrams I read, which shows the 85 wire grounded, thus completing the circuit with the car's horn button. My air horn did not work until I cut the 85 wire just proximal to where it inserted into the 30 terminal, and grounded the 85 wire. Poof! Horn works. Otherwise, I would have given 5 star.
Reviewed by James R (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 27, 2015 2:02 PM
excellent set up easy to install (for my friend Dennis) who has several sport cars he restored. The button you sold us was a little to much ..just wanted on off did not want to touch factory wiring...
- trigger horns car horns
- sct itsx price
- stick on hood pins
- cucaracha horn car
- bench seat protector for volvo c70
- dashboard covers pontiac
- trunk liners audi
- seat covers nissan frontier
- jeep wrangler unlimited running boards
- 2010 nissan altima floor mats
- custom floor mat covers
- roof storage for a suv
- rubber mats for back of suvs